Page 484 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 464474479480481482483484485486487488489494504 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for a box from BBTS to arrive at Melbourne? This is my first time buying with them so I don't know if it's taking longer than usual :P the order was shipped 23 April.
    I've always used their UPS 5 day international option, works out pretty good value for larger orders. that is usually in sydney in 5 business days especially over a weekend.
    normal un tracked postage from the states has taken me anywhere from a week to 3 weeks and even a few days more. I wouldn't sweat on it yet.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    normal un tracked postage from the states has taken me anywhere from a week to 3 weeks and even a few days more. I wouldn't sweat on it yet.
    Awesome thank you I won't worry too much now. I would've got a faster postage but the case of prime figures was already pretty expensive and getting the more expensive postage defeated the purpose of ordering from BBTS (getting them all below retail price) :P

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ah. I always use the two week one. Still pretty fast, and trackable (doesn't mean the postal services scan it when they should, though).

Might be worth a call to your local post office. A few times they have tried to deliver when no one is home and they have failed to leave a card.

Also BBTS still register their cheap postage option. I ordered the seacons from them and paid cheap postage, after 3 weeks it still wasnt here so I emailed them and they sent me a tracking number. It was delivered the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I ordered the seacons from them and paid cheap postage, after 3 weeks it still wasnt here so I emailed them and they sent me a tracking number.
    I've just sent them an email, hopefully they return with a tracking number

I've only ever had headaches with USPS Priority and Express. The tracking only works half the time and more often than not - takes longer to arrive that regular airmail.

Though that's just my experience over the years

With BBTS airmail, I'm very certain they register it as well - which is why it costs so much. Hopefully they email back with a tracking ID

Is there anywhere in Sydney that sell the first edition Prime toys? I'm having a hard time getting them online

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Is there anywhere in Sydney that sell the first edition Prime toys? I'm having a hard time getting them online

none that I'm aware of. Speak to Iceburn, OG ( a department store) on orchard rd Singapore had some last week while I was over there. He may be able to help you obtain them.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Nope. I got mine from TRU in Hong Kong.

Like the others, none that I know of, and I highly doubt it also. they would have to have been independantly imported, so their prices would be most likely higher than what you see online.

I suggest keeping your ear to the ground on the forum and online. some of us have managed to score/see and inform others about online listings at more realistic prices.

note also that there are going to be re-releases of some things in the future, possibly with different paint schemes but it's unlikely that they won't re-use the FE molds for something just to make their money from them.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)