Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pictures of Classics 2.0

These are awesome. I'm only disappointed at how far away they are.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Man, these look awesome

OMFG Awesome!!!!!!

I am so damm excited!!!

Octane (Tankor) Is sex on wheels!!!!

These look Awesome!

Sunstreaker: He doesn't look as good as the concept art and a bit of a rehash of different designs styles put into one but I still like it as its a decent interpretation of the Sunstreaker character. I don't liike the ridged roof however and its good to see that the engine block goes further back, not on top of the roof.

Prowl: Excellent all round. His vehicle mode is awesome and the Robot mode reflects his original toy superbly. It even looks as if it transforms similarly to his G1 toy!

Octane: I prefered the concept art better than the final figure as I don't like how an accessory is such a crucial component to one of the alt modes and the figure does have a lot of kibble in robot mode. Having said that it is still a very nice figure an a HUGE improvement over the original so I am liking it.

Powerglide: He is a HUGE departure from the original in terms of complexity and design but I have to say that I am liking this mold. I like it mainly because despite the complexity and size I do see the character of powerglide in it and the way the wings transform and the similar to G1 plane mode make excellent tributes to the G1 minibot toy. I hope that Hasbro colors him right with good amounts of red as the tribute could be lost with a bad paint job such as Onslaught's.

I am so glad I was wrong about this. I was expecting a repaint from a Cybertron mold instead and we got ourselves a worthy Powerglide toy instead.

Onslaught: Having seen his alt mode I am leaning more toward liking this mold as a tribute to Onslaught. However the colors chosen and the SWAT team decals placed on it like the picture we saw earlier hurt the tribute to G1 Onslaught in my view. If they had given him a more militaristic paint job similar to his g1 self without SWAT team stickers, I would have been more accepting of this figure.

Overall: Excellent job Hasbro! Keep this up and don't ruin the execution (paint jobs & QC) and you may manage toconvert me to the Dark side
    ________
    Hotels In Mexico
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:01 PM.

Sunstreaker looks far better on the Hasbro site than what was seen from the collectors club.

Prowl is easily the best of the lot, with Onslaught pushing the Classics boundary, but not in a bad way at all.

Tankor and Powerglide are both very different to what I was expecting, but again, not in a bad way.

Guess I'll be forking out for these guys.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Note: Sunstreaker has his gun now with the mould

Wow! I'm actually pretty impressed by these!
    I had no idea what to expect, but I really am liking what's been revealed so far!

Prowl is definitely the best of the bunch. He looks awesome.

I'm actually not that keen on Sunstreaker.

SUNSTREAKER - now that's a lambo! (looks like it to me)

I think sunstreaker looked alot better there in hardcopy prototype than the preview color.. I think the preview one was mistransformed a whole heap.
    My verdict will have to wait til i see the final product..

Everything else looks ace. except powerglide.