Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NY Toy Fair pics of Classics 2.0 and Universe

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yep - looking forward to these. Still don't like Powerglide's colours

I like Galvatron, and I don't mind him being a deluxe in itself - but a deluxe Galvatron would look pretty odd next to an ultra Powerglide.

Not that I have any plans to get Powerglide.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

but a deluxe Galvatron would look pretty odd next to an ultra Powerglide.
    Not to mention mega Megatron, Ultra Magnus and Ultra Onslaught

[QUOTE=Lord_Zed;8742]Not to mention mega Megatron/QUOTE]

Well, Megatron is all wingplates so it wouldn't look that wrong. Both of them overshadowed a (white) Powerglide is just ridiculous.

Well I'm happy enough with Powerglide even if no one else seems to be, I would have preferred the old style colouring but I like the mold enough to ignore this minor flaw. If I really dislike it I believe i have enough painting skills from doing Warhammer and Warhammer 40K to address this problem but I'll wait and see once he is up close and personel.

It's not the colour that bugs me most about Powerglide, FWIW. I hate those orange outbursts on his chest - and they're no doubt for some lame light gimmick.

lets just hope Hasbro Aus doesnt f#$@ us fans here in Aus and decide Not to have all these new figures for release here...... Ill get them all except for the repaints.)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I would have liked Blaster better if he changed into his G1 alt mode. The plane thing feels a bit weird.

The rest seem pretty good - not sure about the Quickmix one though. I think I like Prowl the best so far.

All the Classics look great. My problems aren't with the molds at thsi point but
    a.) The colouring: but I have confidence Takara will easily resolve this.
    b.) the issue of scale w/ regard to Galvatron especially. It won't stop me from buying it but it feels wrong to have a Galvatron that will be dwarfed by Voyager Prime or Jetfire and even Megatron. Powergilde being larger and an Ultra I can understand. Optimus wasn't always the tallest bot you've got to remember. But a leader lacking presence is really unforgiveable. Galvatron will probably be my biggest disappointment.

Voyagers... not feeling them. I'm liable to grab the Heavy Bomb but Blaster... if I'm desperate.

galvatron looks mighty fine... especially the alt mode! :P

and really.. only the new moulds looks good, the repaints kinda sux particularly blaster :/