Page 12 of 163 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Will it come with figma WRS?

i dont want to get the japanese game bundle cause the game would be useless to me.
    I wouldn't think so, but there has been no official announcement either way.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Heh, not the weirdest Eva beverage-related product I've seen tho.

This is:

Thanks for KOS-MOS info

I have an obligation to get any robot that makes Lisa Foiles' Top 5 Video Game Robots.
    Those were all over Japan when I was there last year, but it wasn't just Eva, also Superman and Batman male shaped torso bottles too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    My Black Gold Saw Gallery

Nice figure that one!
    Really good review and great pics.

So I'll be the one to ask... Why does BRS have no head?

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Really good review and great pics.

So I'll be the one to ask... Why does BRS have no head?
    Thanks.

Ha ha ha! Well when I first recieved my BRS, I was taking her out of the box and as I was removing the sheet of plastic that was on the joint under her breast, the peg inside snapped. So I contacted the shop where I got it and they sent me out a spare body. So I swapped all the bits over and took complete BRS home in the box.

her busted body stayed at work for a while and one day for a laugh I thought I would glue it back together. Thinking I would mess it up and she'd be stuck with no movement and probably somewhat broken looking. When I did it though, I managed to fix it perfectly and she retains all movement.

Since I like the figure so much and the body has good articulation and looks cool, I just left the headless version at work and play with it without any hands/feet/head.

Or BGS chopped them off. Your choice

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Thanks.

Ha ha ha! Well when I first recieved my BRS, I was taking her out of the box and as I was removing the sheet of plastic that was on the joint under her breast, the peg inside snapped. So I contacted the shop where I got it and they sent me out a spare body. So I swapped all the bits over and took complete BRS home in the box.

her busted body stayed at work for a while and one day for a laugh I thought I would glue it back together. Thinking I would mess it up and she'd be stuck with no movement and probably somewhat broken looking. When I did it though, I managed to fix it perfectly and she retains all movement.

Since I like the figure so much and the body has good articulation and looks cool, I just left the headless version at work and play with it without any hands/feet/head.

Or BGS chopped them off. Your choice
    Neat story.

It looks like one of those grisly murder mysteries where the killer chopped off the head, hands and feet so the body couldn't be identified.

Got these two today from Mandrake:

They are quite fun as I like the look of them but don't actually know anything about the anime/whatever they originate from.

And so...

Once again Sally and Mitsaku must put aside their schoolgirl rivalries to overcome the threat posed by a common foe...

Got these two today from Mandrake:

They are quite fun as I like the look of them but don't actually know anything about the anime/whatever they originate from.

And so...

Once again Sally and Mitsaku must put aside their schoolgirl rivalries to overcome the threat posed by a common foe...
    Kagura Tsuchimiya and Yomi Isayam are from the manga called 'Ga-rei' and anime series called 'Ga-rei: Zero' which is the prequel to the manga.

Plus I have something from Mandrake as well at the post office

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Kagura Tsuchimiya and Yomi Isayam are from the manga called 'Ga-rei' and anime series called 'Ga-rei: Zero' which is the prequel to the manga.
    Thanks. Now I feel compelled to find it.

There's something about Japanese schoolgirls wielding huge katanas I find strangely alluring, and probably shouldn't...

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Plus I have something from Mandrake as well at the post office
    It wouldn't be the first Miku release would it? Someone beat me to it...