Page 119 of 183 FirstFirst ... 99109114115116117118119120121122123124129139 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

I might have that one. If i do I'll pm you and wash it

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    When and where did you get it from?

EDIT - Looks like the Christmas 2010 re-release (noted below) is the version you have, as I can just see in my photo that it is missing the ROTF wording under the TFs logo... which I didn't keep, as I didn't notice it was any different to the version from Easter that I kept.

(what I originally posted before the edit above)
    I have one with the same artwork from one of the Easter packs, but it says Revenge of the Fallen under the TFs logo, and has a 2010 copyright date on it. It must have been re-released by the same people (Park Avenue) after that, but I either didn't see it, or didn't get it because it looked the same as my 2010 cup.

It was also re-released later that year for Christmas with a lolly bag instead of an egg...

Transformers coffee mug with lollies by griffinofoz, on Flickr

Unfortunately it is one of the few Park Avenue TFs mugs that I don't have a spare I could give you (after the first few I would only get one for the collection).... otherwise, someone else might have the non-ROTF version if it is one of those licensed Christmas/Easter ones.
    Yep - that's the mug my daughter used as a ceramic missile. I didn't know the origins of it as it was given to me by a coworker. Mine didn't say ROTF on it so I had assumed it was from DOTM - it must just have been a reissue.

I'll keep an eye out online, I've already got friends on my FB Transformatorium page offering to send me their mugs but that means they wouldn't have one and I dont wanna deprive anyone's collection (so thank you Jaxius but hang onto yours mate)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yep - that's the mug my daughter used as a ceramic missile. I didn't know the origins of it as it was given to me by a coworker. Mine didn't say ROTF on it so I had assumed it was from DOTM - it must just have been a reissue.

I'll keep an eye out online, I've already got friends on my FB Transformatorium page offering to send me their mugs but that means they wouldn't have one and I dont wanna deprive anyone's collection (so thank you Jaxius but hang onto yours mate)
    Will do then
    Always happy to help

I'll keep an eye out online, I've already got friends on my FB Transformatorium page offering to send me their mugs but that means they wouldn't have one and I dont wanna deprive anyone's collection....
    You do realise that some of us are TOY collectors.... Mugs are superfluous to the collection and go in the back of the cupboard and never see the light of day (until everyone is sick and a mug is needed for eucalyptus oil hot water combination reasons at bed time)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    You do realise that some of us are TOY collectors.... Mugs are superfluous to the collection and go in the back of the cupboard and never see the light of day (until everyone is sick and a mug is needed for eucalyptus oil hot water combination reasons at bed time)
    You live in australia in winter! Where's the Milo's, the coffee, the tea?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    In man sized mugs that hold 3 times the volume of these tiny crucibles!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Not much winter up here (i'll have a cold milo though).
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    The reason the yellow is off is due to the VW licensing , they had to use the actual color coded paint that was used on the original VW car rather than a toon accurate yellow
    I find that is not the case, red alert plus has proved is nothing to do with licensing.

You only need license for the car not colour. Of course nobody wants to say that different.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Yeah I know, but I don't wanna take advantage of others generosity. As it is I already have one certain bugger in Melb who keeps giving me free stuff and not accepting anything in return

Yeah I know, but I don't wanna take advantage of others generosity. As it is I already have one certain bugger in Melb who keeps giving me free stuff and not accepting anything in return
    Hook me up!