Page 127 of 183 FirstFirst ... 107117122123124125126127128129130131132137147 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Looks like the new TR Headmasters hit NSW shelves just when I was in Japan. And in Japan it was really hard to find Legends figures because they're just selling like hotcakes! I did see a Skull(cruncher) and as nice as the Japanese redeco is, I couldn't justify getting it since I already have TR Skullsmasher. They had loose display figures of others stuff which was sold out, including Blurr which I might've gotten if it was in stock. The only LG figure which I managed to get was Weirdwolf - and as nice as the redeco is - it's also more expensive than TR Weirdwolf (thanks to the addition of the Llarigo (gorilla) figure.

Anyway, might try and hit a few stores today and try my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    You can have mine if you want, Computron should be here tomorrow, and Victorion's poster is safe in the box atm
    Very kind of ya mate but I'll be right - gonna get some of those TR posters printed up today anyway

Bought a couple of on-special Wave-6 Tiny Titans figures from Coles. One for me, one for my son.

Typical- he wanted Barrage and stuck me with the Optimus. Sniff - I wanted Barrage

I'm trying to take apart an Animated Blackarachnia for a parts swap with my Legends Blackarachnia, and the torso screw is stripped to buggery. Can't get any purchase whatsoever, even with the rubber band trick.
    I'm at the point where I might have to see if a jeweler can make some notches for a flathead screwdriver, or else pick up an engraving tool and do it myself.
    Between the original figure (whose elbow socket split right out of the package), the Animated one for replacements, and getting the screw dealt with, she's going to end up being an expensive figure.

Have had the G1 Commemorative Smokescreen Reissue for about 10 years and finally decided to open it on the weekend. I transformed him once then let my son have a go and one of the arms has cracked the plastic at the elbow. He wasn't even rough with it. The plastic looks very brittle because I can see a couple other areas of stress at the same elbow. Over to Ratchet's repair bay...

Alt Rodimus rolled out and fell on the floor and damaged the door

Not a vent, more of a disappointment. I'm really bummed that the back half of Titan Returns Brainstorm's jet mode looks so much like Blurr than the tradition alt mode for Brainstorm. A little more effort to remould the back of the alt mode would have been awesome.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah, I've seen and handled TR Brainstorm IRL and wasn't impressed enough to want to go out and replace my Voyager. The new head sculpt is very nice, I'll grant it that, but the body does feel rather "Blurresque" to me.

My overall opinion of this fandom makes me question sometimes why I choose to be a part of it. The latest stint is the discussion around the just announced MP Megatron.

Fortunately Griffin seems to filter out these morons as part of his registration screening process.

So well done Griffman!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    My overall opinion of this fandom makes me question sometimes why I choose to be a part of it. The latest stint is the discussion around the just announced MP Megatron.

Fortunately Griffin seems to filter out these morons as part of his registration screening process.

So well done Griffman!
    It's the internet, unfortunately we have to live with certain people on it. I got a good reminder of that this afternoon trying to do the current set of LFR content in WoW.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It's the internet, unfortunately we have to live with certain people on it. I got a good reminder of that this afternoon trying to do the current set of LFR content in WoW.
    That's a whole different level right there.