Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RID Toys for the son (and myself)

Default RID Toys for the son (and myself)

Hi guys,

We just started watching the RID cartoon series and both my son and I are loving it. So I just started collecting the toys now. We are mainly collecting those characters that appear in the cartoon.

I know it's a late start considering the cartoon was released in 2015. But luckily I managed to find some in Big W and managed to get TRU to price match some which we couldn't find at Big W. But we are still missing:

Legion Class
    - Fixit

Warrior Class
    - Bumblebee (Megatran)
    - Jazz
    - Sideswipe
    - Fracture (Megatran)
    - Optimus Prime (Megatran)

Three-Step Changers / Hyper Change Heroes
    - Grimlock

We're in VIC - Eastern Suburbs. Appreciate if you can let me know if you see any of those in stores somewhere or if you're selling any, let me know. Thanks.
    Last edited by JuzMel; 3rd July 2017 at 11:38 AM.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Hey Mel,

Pretty sure Megatran still has Warrior Optimus MOSC

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=21831
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Pretty sure I've got Fixit (displayed) and Grimlock (MISB). Was looking at $30 for the pair. Postage would be around $15 if you didnt want packaging, or if you wanted to wait until I'm moving to Melbourne July 18 so could bring with me.

I will confirm everything tomorrow for you.

Target is your stop for some of those Warrior class figures, about half of the early ones were re-released in "Mini con weaponizers" packaging and Target has been stocking them lately.
    I know for a fact that in their recent stock they have had Bumblebee & Fracture as well as other wave 1 through 6 figures like Quillfire & Thunderhoof (who you may want if you dont have them already, Thunderhoof is a cool bot and a reoccurring character).
    Also for scale you might find that the Legion class Fixit goes better with the Warriors, and Warrior Optimus is a bit small scalewise so maybe the 3 step?
    If I get a chance (and you want the input lol) I might find or take some comparison shots as I have a few RiD figures but here's a picture of Legion Fixit with some Warrior class figures I found online to get an idea of scale (the 1 step is bigger)

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Hey Mel,
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=21831
    Thank you! I have sent him a PM already.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Pretty sure I've got Fixit (displayed) and Grimlock (MISB). Was looking at $30 for the pair. Postage would be around $15 if you didnt want packaging, or if you wanted to wait until I'm moving to Melbourne July 18 so could bring with me.

I will confirm everything tomorrow for you.
    Thanks, I got your PM. Happy to wait for you to move to Melbourne to pick them up then or if you're too far, postage will still be cheaper than sending from Perth. My son would love both. Thanks heaps! Oh if you want me to pay you first, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Target is your stop for some of those Warrior class figures, about half of the early ones were re-released in "Mini con weaponizers" packaging and Target has been stocking them lately.
    I know for a fact that in their recent stock they have had Bumblebee & Fracture as well as other wave 1 through 6 figures like Quillfire & Thunderhoof (who you may want if you dont have them already, Thunderhoof is a cool bot and a reoccurring character).
    Also for scale you might find that the Legion class Fixit goes better with the Warriors, and Warrior Optimus is a bit small scalewise so maybe the 3 step?
    If I get a chance (and you want the input lol) I might find or take some comparison shots as I have a few RiD figures but here's a picture of Legion Fixit with some Warrior class figures I found online to get an idea of scale (the 1 step is bigger)
    And thanks DarkHyren, will check out Target sometime during the week although I'm not sure how easy it is to get them to price match Big W's $20 for the Warrior Class figures as they don't have it on their website. But we will see.
    ~ JuzMel ~

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    And thanks DarkHyren, will check out Target sometime during the week although I'm not sure how easy it is to get them to price match Big W's $20 for the Warrior Class figures as they don't have it on their website. But we will see.
    I did a google search and found the warrior class toys on the BigW website https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...0000000234707/
    If that doesnt work and you dont mind paying $25 each you could also show them the TRU catalog (page mirrored here http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=24463)

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Warrior Class
    - Bumblebee
    - Fracture
    - Optimus Prime (From Megatran)
    I've managed to source MOSC Bumblebee & Fracture today. PM incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Good stuff. You're the second hottest thing to come out of Chile ... after Pia Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Good stuff. You're the second hottest thing to come out of Chile ... after Pia Miller.
    I'll take that
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Unhappy

Hey I'm really sorry but as I didnt hear back from you with my PM I didnt check back here and no longer have Grimlock and Optimus.

Once again I'm really sorry. I'll keep a lookout over here for them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Hey I'm really sorry but as I didnt hear back from you with my PM I didnt check back here and no longer have Grimlock and Optimus.

Once again I'm really sorry. I'll keep a lookout over here for them again.

That's okay no worries, I didn't really get the chance to check the boards the last few days. Was really hoping for Fixit though. Never mind will just have to look elsewhere.

And thanks for the help guys; Megatran, Chile and DarkHyren.
    ~ JuzMel ~