When Walgreens put them up on their website I'll probably just work out how much it will be to forward a few to Aus, the TR Brainstorm ended up being cheaper this way then most online stores were selling him for so I expect it will be the same with this one.
Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
I could probably get these off eBay in the future, but they'll likely be sold at hyper-inflated scalper prices, and it's just not worth it. I was gonna get a TR Brainstorm off eBay, but AUD70 (cheapest I can find) is not a price for a deluxe figure.

I hope Hasbro someday realises that US store exclusives won't help them earn extra coin, but instead give scalpers in the US an opportunity to rip-off other collectors who want these figures but have no access.
I know what you mean, I was in the same boat which is why I did as I mentioned above, was able to get two Brainstorms for the price one would have cost from a scalper. Granted I still think $40 each is too much for a deluxe but it's better then $70+

As for Hasbro, I honestly think they dont care so long as they make money. It's not so much that exclusives make Hasbro more money but that contracts with US stores that want exclusives end up making them more money. Aus stores just dont care enough to make those sorts of deals, though they are happy enough to get given as regular stock any exclusives that are spare and charge us 2-3 times more then they're worth (for example see the TRU exclusive TLK figures)