Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > News > Laserbeak's Sightings

Sightings/Sales

Old 19th August 2017, 09:19 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
Make sure to check myer store people, I do believe they're in our state (slugslingers) but no one is reporting and or stores are just slow.

Myer CBD had 2 hotrods, a kup and a hardhead, iirc this is the slugslinger wave (minus him...asked staff, nothing there apart from those), these weren't there last sunday infact it was empty, big w cbd had the wave 4 revision wave (krok, quake and trigerhappy), nothing from target cbd, minotaur but one stop anime have those tlk japanese metal keychain gasha things for $3.50 for those interested (bring coins, minimum eftpos is $20 :C), good because they have generic autobot and decepticon logos in the range.

Highpoint stores had nothing either and no new deluxes have arrived at their myer, same for werribee plaza still (with their rubbish store layout and minimal space for tf's and only a quake and krok on display I doubt I'll see anything there ><) though they have those voice changer mask things at tru here.

Slim pickings today, but from what I'm gathering from other threads is myers=slugslinger and kmart=misfire (and right now all I need is a slugslinger...anyone willing to do me a solid and report one and stuff him in an oddplace )
I was in Myer CBD today too dude and saw exactly what you saw. On Facebook last night someone pointed out a Slugslinger there, and sure enough someone else posed that they picked it up afterwards.

Anywhere in the city that sells Masterpiece? Like any anime/hobby places?
Old 19th August 2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
I was in Myer CBD today too dude and saw exactly what you saw. On Facebook last night someone pointed out a Slugslinger there, and sure enough someone else posed that they picked it up afterwards.

Anywhere in the city that sells Masterpiece? Like any anime/hobby places?
Damnit, I arrived there around 4pm (because I thought highpoint would of had them in...) so I guess I lucked out, might need to try other myer stores but fuel prices are too high just to keep burning away like I've been doing :c

As for mp's in the city one stop anime sells a few, BUT BE WARNED typical aussie retail markups, mp38 primal redeco $215, same for inferno (or was it $220) but what annoys the crap out of me is artfire is $278!

They also have those gacha things (basically meant to be blind capsules but since they aren't stored in machines just have a look and grab what looks good ), other than them no idea who else sells anything in the city though there is a store that sells older stuff like say...generations ramjet MOSC or a loose FOC hasbro optimus prime and ultra magnus, all star comics on 53 queen st (upstairs, glass case, can't miss it) but no mp's.

Minotaur as you may know sell tf's but no mp's and with their prices I dread to think how much they would be
Old 20th August 2017, 07:38 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Went through Fountain Gate yesterday. Sweet FA anywhere. Seriously.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!
Old 20th August 2017, 10:42 AM

2 each of TR Wave 5 Deluxes at Kmart Hastings minus one Twin Twist that I bought.
Old 20th August 2017, 01:27 PM

K-mart Knox has two Wolfwires and none of the others.
Old 20th August 2017, 02:47 PM

Cheers for the heads up hYpNoS!