Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 21st August 2017, 02:56 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

For 3 updates in a row they have pushed back the SDCC star wars release by a week, so glad i ordered from robot kingdom and got them fast!
Old 21st August 2017, 04:41 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Missed a call last week from CBA disputes team, but called back today in order to clarify some points about my final dispute dates, and they mentioned that they've had a lot of chargebacks for PC. After giving my dispute number, as soon as she saw the name of the merchant (different person than called me last week) on the dispute she already knew what it was for before I explained anything.

She also said there all the stories were the same for the disputes they'd gotten. So PC is definitely on their radar.
Old 21st August 2017, 05:05 PM

great news today- got charge back for another order from PC. That makes it three from three. ie. no rejections. One more to go.... (I'm with Westpac Mastercard)
Old 21st August 2017, 07:32 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I see PC have not canceled my orders that I got a refund for. Really prompt aren't they.
Old 22nd August 2017, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroboo View Post
Missed a call last week from CBA disputes team, but called back today in order to clarify some points about my final dispute dates, and they mentioned that they've had a lot of chargebacks for PC. After giving my dispute number, as soon as she saw the name of the merchant (different person than called me last week) on the dispute she already knew what it was for before I explained anything.

She also said there all the stories were the same for the disputes they'd gotten. So PC is definitely on their radar.
I hope this is the reason why CBA haven't asked for further info or documents after the phone call as i have clearly stated they still do not deliver the goods and does not communicate anymore and this is my second time already (and last)
Old 22nd August 2017, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
I hope this is the reason why CBA haven't asked for further info or documents after the phone call as i have clearly stated they still do not deliver the goods and does not communicate anymore and this is my second time already (and last)
should be fine, I love best when PC does not communicate, you get back the money.

Update, my dispute which had consumer protection involved was like instantly refunded within 2 days after CBA asked for evidence. The letter from consumer protection stated PC was not cooperating in responding to the department.

And I gotten my Dirge from boat.
Old 22nd August 2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Well I was a bit too optimistic with the situation. CBA was just slow this time as they still sent me the request for additional docs after 5 working days (first time only took an hour after phone call) well at least i know i am in the right track
Old 22nd August 2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
From their Facebook page 3hrs ago:

"We have been advised today of a rumour being spun around social media regarding our operations. This Rumour is 100 percent false, unsubstantiated and potentially slanderous. We are seeking legal options in response to the parties responsible and thank the many loyal customers for drawing this to our attention.

We Continue to run as normal, and would encourage anyone who is not happy with our services to sort them out through normal legal consumer channels as most people do."

So we are encouraged to get back our money through stressful bank disputes?
Why cant we ask refund as we are not happy with the services (as if there is anything you are now serving us?) and just give our money back so we can all move on with this hobby

TOTAL PR Spin imo.

They can't take legal action for legit customers complaining about products not received.
They can't claim any sort of "defamation" for actual real world easy verifiable facts. It's total bullsh-t.
If they are referring to the accidental rumor, well that was ZIP PAY, and I doubt that PC will be ask them THEM / sue for money, I mean COME ON!!!
Plus any of the BS is just "hearsay" nobody is categorically saying anything, (other than they want their f-cking toys or a f-cking refund) and PC know it.

By being vague and not specific as usual, PC let whoever reads their BS messages fill in the gaps.

Last edited by griffin; 22nd August 2017 at 07:00 PM. Reason: coarse language
Old 22nd August 2017, 06:18 PM

^let us just consider that FB post as their next promotion after #pcdelivers, i'm excited with their next one as this looks lame
Old 22nd August 2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
Just had a look back, absolutely nothing has changed according to my statements.

I have several outstanding transactions, my plan was to do a trial run on one of them so I can understand what is happening...doesn't help when I sit on the phone speaking to someone I can't understand due to accent (and never was good with taking phone calls at all due to hearing damage and for god knows why my land line is too quiet let alone my mobile, curse my cheapness!), ok cool I get a letter saying something is happening but nothing after that, I had material ready to send to them as well, doesn't help I don't get much time during the day to call.

I would be better assisted if I can just send an email and then just send up the follow up stuff after/same time, this is very demotivational.

Unless anyone has other ideas they're keeping my money

@#$% pc screwing me over and $#@! commonwealth bank and how they work.

Is this still the case of have you had refunds since?
Sorry, have only read some more recent posts and spotted this one.

I know some folks that did get refunds from CB, so wanted to ask what methods you used, and what was their response?