Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Star Wars Ep 7 - early Movie news

Trailer 2 looks really nice. Pumped.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah but... to age backwards? Unless he just hadn't washed and shampooed during the entire original trilogy. Chewie must've discovered Thoréal. Because he's worth it.
    They were part of a rag-tag rebellion in the original trilogy. I imagine that these days he has more time to look after himself
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Perhaps Lumpy* ran away from home. Or at least that's what Chewie told the authorities.

-------------------------------
    *he's actually even more annoying than Jar Jar Binks

Back in his Rebel / Smuggling days yeah. Unwashed and living in the Falcon. He may have been living easy for a few years since then he has also had a few different looks in the past. Hair combed back ep 4. Bit more messy in 5. Centre part in his hair in 6. New washed and combed in 7. Old retired Han must brush him every day now

Is it just me, or does Chewbacca look younger? I would've like to see Chewie age a bit; maybe some grey fur. Or at least keep him just as scruffy looking as he was in the original trilogy. He just seems to... clean and shiny now!
    How do you know that Wookies aren't long lived? I am pretty sure you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a giant tortoise at age 70 and then 100 plus they are not completely covered in fur!

Is it just me, or does Chewbacca look younger? I would've like to see Chewie age a bit; maybe some grey fur. Or at least keep him just as scruffy looking as he was in the original trilogy. He just seems to... clean and shiny now!
    Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Chewie was like 200 years old in Jedi. So i doubt he would have aged that much in 30ish years.
    Yeah but... to age backwards? Unless he just hadn't washed and shampooed during the entire original trilogy. Chewie must've discovered Thoréal. Because he's worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    They were part of a rag-tag rebellion in the original trilogy. I imagine that these days he has more time to look after himself
    Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Back in his Rebel / Smuggling days yeah. Unwashed and living in the Falcon. He may have been living easy for a few years since then he has also had a few different looks in the past. Hair combed back ep 4. Bit more messy in 5. Centre part in his hair in 6. New washed and combed in 7. Old retired Han must brush him every day now
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    How do you know that Wookies aren't long lived? I am pretty sure you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a giant tortoise at age 70 and then 100 plus they are not completely covered in fur!
    LOL at this whole discussion about Chewie's hair Seriously, we got a kick-ass 2 min trailer and this is the main discussion point
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Trailer 2 looks really nice. Pumped.
    Yeah - just saw it tonight. Freakin Solo is back - boo-yah!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah - just saw it tonight. Freakin Solo is back - boo-yah!
    Only seeing it now?? What rock have you been under??
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain