Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRU Movie exclusives in Australia

I quite like Skullitron, but mine was quite loose in robot mode (there is a part of the transformation that involves pulling up the center torso, and doesn't hold right). But he looks kick-ass. I really am much happier with Megatron. I had thought it just to be a straight repaint, but it's a brand new sculpted head with the 'fangs' or face horns (not sure what to call them) of Movie 5 Megatron.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A fellow Australian has posted up some photos of the Skullitron toy on Seibertron, and gives a quick review, which mirrors my own thoughts about this toy - it looks nice, especially the new head and colours, but just has a lot of flaws (robot mode chest area doesn't hold together well, and parts pop off easily when transforming it).

Unfortunately, that might mean that the Steelbane toy will be the same, and it won't have the fancy colours.
    Let's hope he doesn't forget to return the card too when he takes his toy back for an exchange

Megatran Guest

I do not recommend this figure, the only reason I want to keep this is for the Mission To Cybertron card so I can put all the cards together and finish the puzzle. But I'm just gonna refund it anyways and pick up Megatron or Berserker because guess what? These are the same price as their counterparts, yay!
    That's how I read it too. Has a play with it. Done playing with it. Removes the card & return the grubby leftovers to the store for the next unsuspecting customer.

I saw that too... I hope that doesn't happen. But the store shouldn't be taking back toys that have been removed from their packaging because no one will want it and the store loses money... or a customer if someone buys it without realising its already been ripped out of its packaging and missing things.

Megatran Guest

Got to see Optimus 2-pack at TRU today. Why has the photo of Cybertron Prime on the back of the box been digitally altered to make him flat chested compared to the actual toy?