Thread: UK Titan Transformers magazine set to continue with TF4 stories

Default UK Titan Transformers magazine set to continue with TF4 stories

The UK Titan Transformers magazine (similar to the kids magazines you see here), is still steaming on after several years now, but an interesting development has it including some mini-comics on some TF4 characters... which is significant because IDW are not doing any movie comics this time, so this could end up being the only character development or back-story we get.

The disclaimer though, is that past Titan stories have been brushed off by fans as non-canonical, because they've often conflicted with existing (global) stories. And this could be a good thing if the stories don't end up giving us much, as they are difficult to obtain by non-UK fans.

Additionally, the next few issues are packed with TFPrime figurines... and the first two look quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The disclaimer though, is that past Titan stories have been brushed off by fans as non-canonical, because they've often conflicted with existing (global) stories.
    It's definitely canonical, just alternate continuities to IDW's movie universe, and on-screen Animated and Bay films.

It'd be good if they'd do some more digest collections of them. I got the first three (which covered their first movie content) but haven't seen collections for ROTF, DOTM content.

I'll be keeping an eye out for these.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)