Thread: RID Legions back on sale at Coles

Default RID Legions back on sale at Coles

Until December 29th, the RID Legions are back on sale at 30% off - $4.90 (save $2.10).

That's cheaper than in America, which have them at RRP of US$6 plus tax.

Saw this the other day. That's a fantastic price for them
    Unfortunately every Coles I go to only has fixit, underbite and Sideswipe left. Which is actually kind of odd since I think those are some of the better legion moulds
    I really hope the next wave of legions happens to show up at Coles before the sale ends. Would love to get my hands on Clampdown and the others. But would need a good discount like this to make me get windblade
    But anyway great price. Shame the stock of most Coles is lacking right now. But if anyone has been umming and ahing about picking up any legions from this line this price should make it more enticing. Some of them (like fixit) are definitely worth a look

Yes, it was good timing last time as a new wave was just being found at Coles at the same time, but this time I am seeing lots of Fixits and Sideswipes too. Maybe there is a case of mostly Fixits and Sideswipes.

Looks like the Tiny Titans are also 30% off like last time, at $3.50 (save $1.50).