Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tf tlk super bowl spot tommorow.....

That planet, I think it might be Quintessa

I thought it was Cybertron (after being ravaged by the premature closure of the Space Bridge). Kinda looks like Gobotron though.

Heres the new link to the extended super bowl spot
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpb8mY...ature=youtu.be

Rumor is micheal bay is not happy about the extended spot being leaked and has something planned in the next few days as again just a rumor

Bay released the trailer early.

I just watched Optimus Prime sell out his honour and loyalty, and turn on Bumblebee. {Censored - go procreate} you Michael Bay! You promised you were going to quit two movies ago. You ruined my childhood! Aaaaaaaaaargh!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I just...I just feel nothing with these films. Which is a shame.

I'm not saying that the movie will be good, but the idea of Optimus Prime going evil and turning on his fellow Autobots actually did originate in G1.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am going with finally noticed that that isn't the real Bumblebee and decided to take the matter by the horns or lack thereof.

Not to mention:

There are legitimate reasons to dislike Bay and what he has done. This is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

I'm not saying that the movie will be good, but the idea of Optimus Prime going evil and turning on his fellow Autobots actually did originate in G1.
    You DID make me laugh with the photo. But I remember Peter Cullen talking once about preserving the honour and valour of Optimus Prime, and there being one line in a recent movie DOTM? That he deeply regretted saying. Optimus Prime is a hero, and a role model, to a generation of children growing up in the eighties. I didn't have a lot of role models growing up, and he was mine.

Optimus Prime represents something "bigger" than just a toy. Unless he is momentarily taken over and can redeem himself, I'll never watch the movie and pretend it doesn't exist. He will still be my hero
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I'm gonna guess it's when Optimus says "We'll kill them all" during DotM, which is as far from what I believe he epitomises. That plus his casual execution of Sentinel Prime is why I dislike Ehren Kruger's screenplay so, so much.

Edit: Oh shit. I just read he co-wrote the upcoming Ghost in the Shell movie. Arararagjaragajarahahahahaba