Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FEBRUARY 2015 Japanese (and HK excl) toy items

The three fem-bots are out in Japan (and HK) officially tomorrow, but some in hand images can be seen here.

Just got order restriction notices on Arcee and Windblade from HLJ - I had multiples ordered but will only get one of each

Just saw the news on Seibertron that HLJ can't fill all the ordres. http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...hortage/32202/

I have not received any correspondence from them so I hope they can fill my order. I ordered one of each.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I ordered 1 of each too really early on in the pre-orders. I hope my order can be filled

Waiting to hear from someone who ordered only one of each who also got this email before I start shopping around. Seems so far it's only been sent to those that ordered multiples.

HLJ is now listing them as discontinued. If I haven't received a confirmation soon I'm going to spend the extra $40ish dollars to get them from RK.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

BBTS looks to already have in stock the Genesis version of Sega Megatron a week before it's release in Asia (unless it's date was brought forward), and just as surprisingly, it is being sold at the same price as the regular version (the Genesis version is only 1000 units).
    BBTS usually charges more for limited items, even if they had the same wholesale price as a regular version.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    HLJ is now listing them as discontinued. If I haven't received a confirmation soon I'm going to spend the extra $40ish dollars to get them from RK.
    RK's showing Acree as "Out of Stock"

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Just got order restriction notices on Arcee and Windblade from HLJ - I had multiples ordered but will only get one of each
    And I only got payment request for Chromia ..Sigh

Well I'm pissed off at HLJ. I got no payment request so I got all 3 of them from other sellers.