Page 200 of 215 FirstFirst ... 180190195196197198199200201202203204205210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Default Excitement!!

I'm going to be away for a few weeks so my attendance on the board will be a little light.

The reason we're going away for so long is we're going on what's called a babymoon before we do all the Christmas stuff. Apparently it's a thing that people do these days when they're expecting children.

My wife is Pregnant, ... with Twins!! We're so happy, excited and terrified all at the same time, we need to move, buy a pram and a new car with room for two baby seats, and that's just the start. She's at about 22 weeks this week coming and already starting to struggle.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm going to be away for a few weeks so my attendance on the board will be a little light.

The reason we're going away for so long is we're going on what's called a babymoon before we do all the Christmas stuff. Apparently it's a thing that people do these days when they're expecting children.

My wife is Pregnant, ... with Twins!! We're so happy, excited and terrified all at the same time, we need to move, buy a pram and a new car with room for two baby seats, and that's just the start. She's at about 22 weeks this week coming and already starting to struggle.
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome news!!!! Congrats to you both!!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Congrats UM, that's great news.

Twins

Congratulations dude! excellent news!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Twinning... congrats mate

Enjoy the babymoon, and make sure that your wife gets a massage... she is going to need it

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Twinning... congrats mate

Enjoy the babymoon, and make sure that your wife gets a massage... she is going to need it

A massive congrats UltraMarginal!! You'll love it!!

Congrats to you and your wife! Apparently the wife also gets a ring when the baby (or babies) is born or so my wife convinced me when we had our first. Enjoy as much sleep as you can get now lol!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Congrats Mr UltraM, I don't know what I'd've done if our first ultrasound had showed that we were having twins, probably fainted. Ours is still in special care, no longer on any machines, saying he could be home for xmas (he's not up to birth weight yet after 10 days, but was only on glucose for the first 2.5). Still not prepared at home, but spending a fair whack of each day there.

As for the ring, I've heard that before, I know for a fact my dad gave my mum one for each kid. Don't tell my wife though !

Daburu congrats mate! This is phenomenal news!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Holy Hell..... that's awesome news UM!!!!!

so happy for you buddy, you're gonna have your own little instant family!

as far as names go..... its gotta be Optimus & Megatron, yeah? lol