Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Hey Skeg, would you mind letting us know here when POTP Wave 1 starts shipping out to customers?

I believe some people have been waiting a really long time for them. (and others like me are just impatient)

This is something I really hate about Hasbro's distribution model, the toys show up when they show up. As opposed to Takara that have set dates everything appears at retail.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hey Skeg, would you mind letting us know here when POTP Wave 1 starts shipping out to customers?

I believe some people have been waiting a really long time for them. (and others like me are just impatient)

This is something I really hate about Hasbro's distribution model, the toys show up when they show up. As opposed to Takara that have set dates everything appears at retail.
    I was told today that most of it (bar leaders I believe) are due end of next week/beginning of the week after. The leaders now apparently due in March. Frustrating, I agree, they've been delayed a few times, but have to take TLTC at their word that it is not in their hands, but dependant on their suppliers. I am choosing patience.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I was told today that most of it (bar leaders I believe) are due end of next week/beginning of the week after. The leaders now apparently due in March. Frustrating, I agree, they've been delayed a few times, but have to take TLTC at their word that it is not in their hands, but dependant on their suppliers. I am choosing patience.
    You're 100% correct M-bot. We are so far down on the food chain with some suppliers, so we sometimes get bumped. I can only apologise for the delay.

Once stock arrives, I'll get the warehouse to take a picture again and I'll upload it.

@DELTAprime - I understand the pain Just a side note, that we do normally stock these lines once received. We don't just order to fill pre-orders. I know its still "waiting" as such, but no money down and we will be cheaper than retail in most cases. I did reply to your PM also regarding the POTP wave, but M-Bot is spot on with information.

Well that sucks. I'm going to be waiting on the Leaders in that case. Any idea when in March the Leaders should show up?

Could you please PM me your order number and I can see what I can do.

Well that sucks. I'm going to be waiting on the Leaders in that case. Any idea when in March the Leaders should show up?

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ditto. I have a MP36 tied to my PotPs Wave 1 that is a replacement for the one I ordered and didn't get from them that shall not be named, so I have been waiting a while. I emailed you guys tonight already, but I want to know if I should be tying my leaders to Wave 2 in April instead of waiting for a March release.

Well PMed you Skeg, and then PMed you again this time with an updated idea on how we can sort this since I'm wanting to order other items in the near future from you guys. (come on payday)

Smile

Hi Jellico,

Your MP36 will be allocated waiting for the stock of the POTP wave one (due in the next two weeks). Once they are in, your order will be shipped to you.

We have a date of APRIL/MAY for the POTP wave 2. So keep that in mind with ordering the Leader class (wave 1 due March). Most orders come to us mid/late in the month also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Ditto. I have a MP36 tied to my PotPs Wave 1 that is a replacement for the one I ordered and didn't get from them that shall not be named, so I have been waiting a while. I emailed you guys tonight already, but I want to know if I should be tying my leaders to Wave 2 in April instead of waiting for a March release.
    @DELTAprime - I only received one PM from you, to which I have replied.

Ok, give me a sec and I'll copy and paste and resend what I said.

Predaking available for pre-order, $195

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....%20OT%20PRIMES