Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gday

Welcome aboard!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

thank u all

i would have photos up but there to big wont load

try again soon

welcome to the forums, i would also like to know your bank account details (j/k)
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Mabuhay! welcome to the boards. It doesnt matter the size of your collection. As long as its loved! Can't wait to see what for sale as well wohoo!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    According to "Self destruction of The Ultimate Warrior" it's about 25 miles west of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
    You've got that DVD too. The only reason I bought that slanderous piece of WWE Propaganda was for the Hogan & Savage matches.

As you can see, I've also got his Shoot Interview. Sorry about the fuzziness of the pic but mine is number 258 out of 1000. Maybe I should think about flogging it off on Demonbay considering what others are asking for their's:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultimate-Warrior...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWE-ULTIMATE-WAR...2em118Q2el1247

But I'm a massive fan of the Warrior so I can't see myself selling them - Ever

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Welcome Autocon!

What do have for sale lad?

k i shall name the ones i know

swerve, detour, rodimus prime, warpath, runamuck/runabout the black one, gobots matchbox sized ones, white police bike, stag beetle guy, afterburner windrazor (blue and grey planes), grey black plane that combines into superion all in verious conditions

and sum machine wars + beast wars

It's best to do a sales posting in the sales section. Try to include photos for anything that you aren't sure the name of, and descriptions of each toys condition, completeness and price you want. Since you are a new unknown member, you may need to offer pick-up/meet-up to guarantee to the buyer that you really have items for sale. So you might need to mention what state or city you are in.