Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish for auto-balancing robot mode toys which enable more poseability without the need for third party stands.
    (there are also official stands )

Granted, but they only work in micro-gravity environments and these toys are only exclusively sold at the ISS.

I wish that they'd release a redeco of Mach Kick as a new character with a horse-drawn buggy that transforms into armour or a weapon set.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    (there are also official stands )

Granted, but they only work in micro-gravity environments and these toys are only exclusively sold at the ISS.

I wish that they'd release a redeco of Mach Kick as a new character with a horse-drawn buggy that transforms into armour or a weapon set.
    Oh hell Goktimus, i can't corrupt that wish because it'd be something i'd be ALL OVER!!! And I reckon you knew that you sneaky, sneaky man!!

Ok ummmm lets see.....

Granted, but they put the cart before the horse.

I wish for more Beast Wars characters with CYBERTRONIAN style beast modes

I wish for more Beast Wars characters with CYBERTRONIAN style beast modes
    Granted, and it's this. The toys shelfwarm super badly for years and the line is panned by collectors. Angry fans direct death threats towards the show's editor and his family, and when the editor's father actually passed away, some fans posted classy comments like, "(the editor) and his whole family should just die."

I wish that idiotic fans who post threats could be publicly named and shamed.

Granted, and it's this. The toys shelfwarm super badly for years and the line is panned by collectors. Angry fans direct death threats towards the show's editor and his family, and when the editor's father actually passed away, some fans posted classy comments like, "(the editor) and his whole family should just die."

I wish that idiotic fans who post threats could be publicly named and shamed.
    Granted. Anonymity is banned from the Internet and everyone's details are brought to light. Unfortunately massive public backlash against invasions of privacy, class action suits and increasing political pressure (due to shady politicians secrets exposed online) shuts the Internet down for good. Transformers fans' efforts to collect their beloved toys and exclusives is severely strangled and online communities like Ozformers are abolished.

I wish that the upcoming IDW reboot features some original characters, not just rehashes of previous known favourites.

Granted, but no toys are ever made of those new characters.

I wish that they would make toys of IDW's original characters (e.g. Rung, DJD etc.) - I don't mind if their alt modes are changed to make the toys more marketable (similar to how Straxus was a tank instead of a weird flying space cannon etc.).

Granted, but no toys are ever made of those new characters.

I wish that they would make toys of IDW's original characters (e.g. Rung, DJD etc.) - I don't mind if their alt modes are changed to make the toys more marketable (similar to how Straxus was a tank instead of a weird flying space cannon etc.).
    Uh oh, we've already had this one The Corrupted Genie is not amused...

Granted, but they are released as LG-EX exclusives with a limited pre-order amount of 50,000 before they are made and import costs make them expensive, putting even the most dedicated fans off. Consequently the numbers fall short and all we have are the prototype images to stare at for what might've been.

I wish that there was more characters with unique abilities (like Thundercracker, Skywarp, Point One Percenters etc) beyond the standard 'pew pew' or 'hack-n-slash' tropes.

I wish that there was more characters with unique abilities (like Thundercracker, Skywarp, Point One Percenters etc) beyond the standard 'pew pew' or 'hack-n-slash' tropes.
    Granted, but each power is offset by some stupendous drawback.
    * The ability to teleport anywhere up to a maximum range of 1mm
    * Unlimited flight range but when you're in aircraft mode and already at cruising altitude (so you can't actually take off)
    * Post mortem invulnerability. This bot's corpse becomes indestructible.
    * The ability to transform into anything but never the same mode more than once. So he's lost the ability to become a robot looooooong ago and can never go back to robot mode again.
    * Offset camouflage. Will always take on a colour that offsets the bot's environment. e.g. if in a snowfield he will become deep black, if at night will become a high-vis bright orange or yellow. This is an involuntary ability.
    etc.

I wish for good Transformers novels to be written, not like that awful Keepers Trilogy. Blegh.

Granted, but each power is offset by some stupendous drawback.
    * The ability to teleport anywhere up to a maximum range of 1mm
    * Unlimited flight range but when you're in aircraft mode and already at cruising altitude (so you can't actually take off)
    * Post mortem invulnerability. This bot's corpse becomes indestructible.
    * The ability to transform into anything but never the same mode more than once. So he's lost the ability to become a robot looooooong ago and can never go back to robot mode again.
    * Offset camouflage. Will always take on a colour that offsets the bot's environment. e.g. if in a snowfield he will become deep black, if at night will become a high-vis bright orange or yellow. This is an involuntary ability.
    etc.

I wish for good Transformers novels to be written, not like that awful Keepers Trilogy. Blegh.
    Oh man some of those are gold! Personally I think that the G2 color schemes are all 'Offset Camo'

Granted, but Disney buys out the Transformers IP and completely destroys any existing universes by writing them off as 'Legends' style material.

I wish for Transformers ranged weapons to have workable actions (IE firing mechanisms and the like, replaceable magazines, but NOT bullets or missiles) without being overly large and chunky.

Granted, but they become classified as prohibited imitation weapons by Grand Moff ScoMo.

I wish that HasTak would make a Transformer based on the HMS Alliance.

Granted, but they become classified as prohibited imitation weapons by Grand Moff ScoMo.

I wish that HasTak would make a Transformer based on the HMS Alliance.
    Granted, but its a reverse Action Master, just an alt mode.

I wisth that HasTak would make Masterpiece Pretenders.