Page 264 of 515 FirstFirst ... 244254259260261262263264265266267268269274284 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    As of today the Transformers sale items (and the big Lego sets) still haven't arrived at BigW Kuraby.
    Victorion and Fort Max put out at Big W Strathpine now.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Victorion and Fort Max put out at Big W Strathpine now.
    Cool, yea, didn't see them the other day. It'll be interesting to see if they're there Thursday at the official time. I'll be there first thing as I'm going to be pack mule for a bunch of lego.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Big W Runaway Bay still has Victorion and Fortress Max (down to six), and the advertised Fast Action Battlers is the Junkheap wave we got last year at The Reject Shop. For five bucks I picked up a spare, because Junkheap is cool!

I found Tiny Titans Wave 6 at Coles Runaway Bay. Thought it was only wave 5 until I opened it up at home. Assorted characters include Minimus Ambus and Unicron, apparently.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Power Battlers in Brisbane CBD Big W for $5 each -> includes vechicon an the dump truck (though there was only 1 of each of these)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Cool, yea, didn't see them the other day. It'll be interesting to see if they're there Thursday at the official time. I'll be there first thing as I'm going to be pack mule for a bunch of lego.
    Didn't see any ghost busters set though

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    So yes to SEQld. Runaway Bay still has them.

I found RiD Legion Ratchet and Blizzard Blue Prime in Woolworths. I think this might be the first Aus sighting of Ratchet? There was only one, but two blue Prime so got.one of each. I didn't realise it until I got home, but I don't think he's just a repaint of Strongarm - the head looks spot on for TF:Prime Ratchet. So I'm almost certain the head is a remold. Shame they couldn't put siren lights on him in vehicle mold though.
    First sighting was 30th of May.... But that was down here in the south and our sightings seem to slip under the radar a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    First sighting was 30th of May.... But that was down here in the south and our sightings seem to slip under the radar a lot
    That's not really a fair comment. I'm the only one on the staff currently posting the first sightings postings, which often means a group posting of items from a week or two beforehand. This means scrolling through EVERY sightings posting, and I know (and have acknowledged it a few times in the past) that I sometimes miss something... which is why I recommend posting a photo if it is something new so that I can better see it and can post it as proof to others (here and overseas who follow our first sightings topic).
    I'm sorry I missed yours, but it has now been added into the first sightings topic now.

Since the beginning of this year, sightings posts that have been quoted in the first sightings topic have been from...
    9 - NSW
    9 - ACT
    8 - QLD (now 7, as I swapped out one for your sighting)
    4 - VIC (now 5, from your sighting)
    4 - WA (includes one of your sightings, so there is nothing deliberate in missing your sightings)
    0 - SA
    0 - TAS

Victoria may not be at the top of the list, but it isn't being totally ignored either... and "southern states" take out the top two spots. Not to mention, QLD would probably be equal or less than Victoria if you took out my sightings of the more obscure items that I have to keep track of here that most others don't even collect to notice.

K-Mart Hervey Bay had a new G1 Soundwave T-shirt for $10 that wasn't there earlier in the week - must be a new arrival as they had about 100 of them. Great to see a Decepticon T-shirt as nearly all the ones I've seen before have been Autobot-themed.

http://imgur.com/ietPalU

That's an awesome Soundwave shirt! Going to have to track it down!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    With the greatest respect, I do think you might be missing the point of the sightings thread. It's not about who gets recognised first, but rather letting people know which stores things are appearing in.

If you want up to the minute information, based on Griffins stats you should at least be checking the NSW and ACT/Vic threads. I do each day, so that I'll know when Titans Returns start appearing at retail.