Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which stores best? RobotKingdom, BBTS, TfSource?

Still not happy with Robot Kingdom as to their lack of customer service and handling of my chipped and damaged Grimlock. I'm stuck with it now.

Wont be going there again no matter what.

Chimungmung is awesome!
    BBTS is expensive with a great range of product
    EBay is probably the best place to go for.. just make sure you know a Knock Off when you see one (or check in the thread in the forums here!)

I concur with most peoples views on various sites.

BBTS is good for US release stuff and the Pile Of Loot feature is great because you do save on postage. Customer service with them is pretty top notch. Had a problem with a Living Dead Doll where an arm had fallen off in the sealed box, sent them pictures of it and they shipped out a replacement free of charge.

HLJ has been good for me to get TakTom MP figures, if you get in quick enough. The postage is quite cheap and fairly quick too.

Robot Kingdom used a handful of times, customer service is bad. Won't use them again.

AmiAmi I use for a few Real Action Heroes stuff for the missus. Not too expensive, average customer service.

Amazon has a few things I want. Never had a drama with using them. But as griffin mentioned, sometimes the packaging the figures are sent in leaves a bit to be desired. Not rrally for MISB collectors.

Ebay, only resort there if I can't get what I want on the other websites or older stuff. Some sellers are pretty good, some are horrible. Always check their feedback. Also keep on mind that quite a number of US sellers don't like dealing with outsiders. Some if they do can be quite rude. And shipping is quite expensive from some.

I usually just keep an eye out for bargains on ebay (and by "bargain" I mean "shipping rate that isn't STUPIDLY high").

But I have also used BBTS and TFSource. I have no complaints about either but from my own personal experience I would more strongly recommend TFSource. That's the first place I go these days.

But basically the main question is: which site is taking orders for the product you want? Often the choice is made for you!

The topic has been discussed here quite a bit of you are looking for more info:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=15184