Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sales on gumtree

A few more pics would help his cause for sure. But its pretty rare to see a large collection go up in one lot.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kardi...ce-/1028711006

Wow ... saying that he will not separate.. but i think it very hard to get rid of a whole collection like that as the person who is into collecting would have at least half of the item already any ways...
    A dealer with a bit of capital could purchase the lot and seperate it all up and sell it but there would be a tonne of work involved and you couldn't buy it without inspecting in person.

at 24000, 250 pieces works out to be $96 each. so they really all need to be premium pieces to justify that sort of money. image 6 shows a whole lot of small items you'd be lucky to get ten bucks a piece for. Based on the lot being MISB and more collectable than your average prime and bumblebee, I think he'll be lucky to move the lot for more than 15000 without some sort of seperation.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I don't think it will sell as a lot.

I'm wondering if it ever gets sold if the buyer is member. Is this seller a member too?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I would say yes, and I would say probably keeping quiet about it. I will understand as he would want to earn at his best interest and not selling it off at low balling prices.

Being said it is probably testing water on how the responses are like, I am thinking almost none or probably some of us asking if he would part responses.
    Most gumtree users are looking for cheap steals. I am quite used to the very bad low balling responses as well some way unreasonable.

I don't think it would sell that easily. Even if I won lotto, I actually be going to ebay and selecting what I want to be honest.

Good luck selling them all for that price.

Doubt anyone will splash out $24k cash for them. Pretty cash up I will say

Wow ... saying that he will not separate.. but i think it very hard to get rid of a whole collection like that as the person who is into collecting would have at least half of the item already any ways...

Hmmmmm, Autech S15 + Rego and insurance or this lot???? Such a hard choice to make .

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Hmmmmm, Autech S15 + Rego and insurance or this lot???? Such a hard choice to make .
    Lol. I agree. Except replace the S15 part with an Evo.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

pass on the evo, r34

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    pass on the evo, r34
    Great cars, but in my experience only people with well endowed foreheads drive them.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain