Thread: EBGames Online

Default EBGames Online

I received my package damaged. Auspost put a notice on the box stating that's the condition they received it in. It was like someone ran over it.

The items varied.

The case of my deadpool game was damaged. I've no idea what's the condition of the disc.

2 issues with this one. I ordered the limited edition but was told their supplier misinformed them about it... So instead of cancelling that order, they gave me a 10 dollar discount...
    The item is damaged on the top right hand corner.

I bought this item thinking it was brand new but it looks like they tried to remove a sticker on it? not sure what kind of sticker was on it, maybe a sales sticker? The original price tag? Or perhaps it was a fresh used copy that came in on the day they packed the item? regardless the game wasn't sealed and there was no DLC voucher included in it (The game is the day one hunter edition that is meant to give me access to some item on the first day, so I presume the only way you can do that is with a DLC code? cos the disc isn't labelled day one edition.

The only item that survived unscathed was the PC game limbo...did the person that packaged the item have a PC game bias?

I sent them an email asking what will they do about it. Do you guys think they'll compensate me? tell me to return at the nearest eb? or do nothing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    I received my package damaged. Auspost put a notice on the box stating that's the condition they received it in. It was like someone ran over it.

The case of my deadpool game was damaged. I've no idea what's the condition of the disc.
    That's really sucky. I picked up Deadpool for $36 in store last week - hope you didn't pay more than that mate

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    That's really sucky. I picked up Deadpool for $36 in store last week - hope you didn't pay more than that mate
    yep 36. They were all discounted. Wouldn't buy from ebgames or anywhere if they weren't xD

Crysis 3 was 19

Tales ended up being $26 due to the $10 gift voucher.

so their solution is for me to go into my nearest store and either refund or get the game replaced (if the game is instock). No patrial refunds either. Man I wish amazon was in australia >.<

Amazon would be nice but Ozgameshop is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Amazon would be nice but Ozgameshop is the way to go.
    ozgameshop of the past yep but currently they aren't that flash. Their prices aren't as great as they used to be and shipping isn't free anymore unless you spend over 50!

It's only really the rate affecting their prices, tho i agree shipping cost sucks... But their points that u get from past orders, regular discount codes make up for it. Just bundle 2 games and u wont have to pay shipping anyway