Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Comic a Review: Sins of the Wreckers

I like how BW Tarantulas and IDW Tarantulas are entirely different characters, but both are incredibly fascinating. Although BW Tarantulas is pure evil whereas IDW Tarantulas is, as you said, a tragic character. Prowl is a character that I love to hate because he brings a real sense of realism to Transformers. The fact that you cannot win a protracted war by being a goody-two-shoes like the G1 cartoon Autobots. It's also part of IDW's overall theme that there are good, bad and neutral characters on all sides, just like IRL, and of course how the notion of good and bad can be subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    Sadly I think we are running out of some of the best wreckers now
    That's G1 accurate! Most of the G1 Wreckers didn't survive the Time Wars. The few who remained allied themselves with the surviving members of the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad (except for Snarler who refused the alliance) and formed the team aptly known as the Survivors.

I finally got around to reading this the other week...damn it was heavy but one of the best graphic novels I've read in ages....