Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I also have 2 hostages from Dirge for Roller.
    He making you get stuff for him as well? Crazy little bugger!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I must be the only one who likes Cybertron Thundercracker!
    I really like the Personality of Galaxy Force Thundercracker. Such a rude punk! The toy, I could happily pass on.

These arrived in the mail for me. Revoltech Rodimus (Hot) and Starscream, plus a binaltech book which has some interesting bizz to read on binaltechs. Nice blueprints section at the back showing joint design and stuff.

Hot Rod also comes with an extra head with shades. Can't say I remember them. They don't look much like the ones from the movie.

For a pic of his normal face go to the action pose thread I need a life..
    Last edited by Tetsuwan Convoy; 11th April 2008 at 03:13 PM.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Hot Rod also comes with an extra head with shades. Can't say I remember them. They don't look much like the ones from the movie.
    Man that's a weird looking visor

I think it's supposed to look like this

but I don't think they quite pulled the look off

mega macro shot in action on the head.. nice!

Might b a bit delayed but a week or so ago got Encore Ironhide, first time to own him cos never was able to get him when i was young

Am thinking of making him a head of his own based on the pic on the inside flap

I got some real gears (High Score 100 and Nightbeat 7) at the Kmart sales yesterday. $22 for two real gears is pretty worthwhile.

RE: Revoltech Hot Rod's visor

It looks like it's meant to be the visor he uses in Transformers The Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    I've had a job since last year, I get $15 a night and I work every night for the school holidays so it's $105 each week, my mom never buys me transformers, also I'm going to get a refund on movie longarm and spend it on bumblebee and arcee (movie) tomorrow even know I have them already, and later on, maybe saturday or friday I will get animated megatron and bulkhead.
    I'm not trying to be picky here but when I was your age we couldn't work until 14 and 9 months. Have things changed?

From all over the place and with some thanks to STL and Iceburn, I've picked up: G2 Gobot Ironhide, Micromaster Sports Car Patrol, a G2 Strafe*, and some air reinforcements for the movie line: Wingblade, Jetstorm, and the Takara Incinerator

* Strafe should have white missiles, the Decepticons Cyberjets were the ones with yellow missles. However this Strafe also has a Decepticon logo (see below) which makes me think that this is maybe the Japanese version that came with extra stickers... but I'm not sure.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Got this very sexy fellow today!
    Thanks to Soundwarp for inspiring me and Iceburn for pointing me in the right direction.

IMO he is damn cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Strafe should have white missiles, the Decepticons Cyberjets were the ones with yellow missles. However this Strafe also has a Decepticon logo (see below) which makes me think that this is maybe the Japanese version that came with extra stickers... but I'm not sure.
    No, that's the regular Cyberjet Strafe. Both he and Jetfire had Decepticon logos, even though none of the _Decepticon)_ Cyberjets did. Air Raid has USAF logos.

Methinks it's just a regular Hasbro one with the wrong missiles.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister