Page 1 of 193 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Default Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Just got my shipping notification for Magnus, Breakneck and Quickslinger. Definitely excited to get these guys in my hot little hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
    Just got my shipping notification for Magnus, Breakneck and Quickslinger. Definitely excited to get these guys in my hot little hands.

Lucky you.....Im still waiting for any notification for my Ultra Magnus

After the trouble I just had with the courier you used for Quickslinger and Breakneck, I would rather you just used Auspost.

I missed the delivery. No card was left. The only reason I knew about it was from the email I received from them because PC had entered my email for tracking notifications. I then arranged to pick up from the local depot as it was just down from my work. I then went to pick it up only to be told it had been returned to sender. I then rang the courier and once I got onto someone competent, found out it was in fact still available for pickup

My experience with Auspost is much better. I can't say the courier was any quicker either.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    After the trouble I just had with the courier you used for Quickslinger and Breakneck, I would rather you just used Auspost.

I missed the delivery. No card was left. The only reason I knew about it was from the email I received from them because PC had entered my email for tracking notifications. I then arranged to pick up from the local depot as it was just down from my work. I then went to pick it up only to be told it had been returned to sender. I then rang the courier and once I got onto someone competent, found out it was in fact still available for pickup

My experience with Auspost is much better. I can't say the courier was any quicker either.
    You're lucky, I got no email or anything about my Quickslinger and Breakneck. I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever gonna get my Quickslinger and Breakneck
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I missed the delivery. No card was left. The only reason I knew about it was from the email I received from them be7cause PC had entered my email for tracking notifications. I then arranged to pick up from the local depot as it was just down from my work. I then went to pick it up only to be told it had been returned to sender. I then rang the courier and once I got onto someone competent, found out it was in fact still available for pickup

AMEN!! I've dealt with couriers outside of auspost twice this year and both timed they've sent it to the wrong address and I'm yet to get them or a refund after two weeks. I know it's not PC's fault but if I knew that they were going to be sent with a courier I wouldn't of bought through them or asked to go with aust post at least with aust post if I miss a delivery I can just go to my local to pick them up and not have to worry about re-delivery's or having to pick up from wherever there depot is or being left at my door in the weather. And as Trent pointed out I don't think the courier would of been any quicker from what I can see on the web updates

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    AMEN!! I've dealt with couriers outside of auspost twice this year and both timed they've sent it to the wrong address and I'm yet to get them or a refund after two weeks. And as Trent pointed out I don't think the courier would of been any quicker from what I can see on the web updates
    What time does this courier normally arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    Hi guys at PC...back on June 12th I ordered a CW Ultra Magnus. When I order it the page was saying it was either in stock or preorder for June, cant remember which. I was able to add to cart and paid for it but so far the status for the order is still unfulfilled. I sent a email a little while ago to follow up the status but I have had no response.
    Can someone please follow this up Order #1573

Thanks
    Hi PC, can I please get a heads up or straight answer to my request above, I had a initial response, which I was grateful for but I have seen in later posts that the CW Ultra Magnus were being shipped late last week. So far I have not seen anything in regards to it being shipped. Also I had sent an email last Thursday in regard to a change of shipping address as somehow I managed to swap the invoice and delivery address around when originally placing the order. As I would much rather it come to my work address as its a safer option than my home address.....any response would be appreciated.

I received an email confirmation around lunch time that Trypticon had shipped and was delighted to find him waiting at home on the same day! It was shipped from Molendiner which is on the Gold Coast. Now I have a big purple dinosaur that was a Grail purchase. Worth every penny!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    Hi PC, can I please get a heads up or straight answer to my request above, I had a initial response, which I was grateful for but I have seen in later posts that the CW Ultra Magnus were being shipped late last week. So far I have not seen anything in regards to it being shipped. Also I had sent an email last Thursday in regard to a change of shipping address as somehow I managed to swap the invoice and delivery address around when originally placing the order. As I would much rather it come to my work address as its a safer option than my home address.....any response would be appreciated.
    where did you send the email?

We don't discuss individual customers orders on the forum. we have sent an email to you, can you please reply

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post
    where did you send the email?

We don't discuss individual customers orders on the forum. we have sent an email to you, can you please reply
    Thanks for the response, replied to email ...

I sent the email to the following address: cservice@premiumcollectables.com.au