Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: POTP: Pre-Order or Traditional Retail?

I will use the China website to buy them, especially for the last few waves. normally as per everyone said, the first 3 waves are ok, sometimes you might have discount depends on the stores, however for the last few waves, they are extremely hard to get here in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_jim View Post
    I will use the China website to buy them, especially for the last few waves. normally as per everyone said, the first 3 waves are ok, sometimes you might have discount depends on the stores, however for the last few waves, they are extremely hard to get here in Australia.
    would that be tabao? cheaper than the little toy company?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    would that be tabao? cheaper than the little toy company?
    I've seen people use it, but was unsure if their international shipping was easy to use and up to scratch. Seems like a really great option though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Heh - and now they are

Works out a bit under $200us for Wave 1
    The four deluxes from Wave 1 just showed up in my POL, hopefully the rest wont be far behind. They are all slated for a December release

I ordered POTP Jazz from Big Bad Toys Store yesterday, but I'll wait till others show up here in Australia

I'm gonna start from local retail and see how I go from there. I'm rapidly losing faith in Australian online retailers. -_-

Little faith in brick-and-mortar local retailers. I've already preordered the wave 1 Dinobots (from Oz online retailer).
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

I enjoy the hunt finding at the store than paying for something and waiting months and just getting it. Generally through the sales at target, big w you can get at a decent price. In recent years i picked up everything i wanted at retail.

In recent months for example picked up a blitzwing early on at kmart, you get that little buzz when you find something new. Even trypticon for the clearance price on weekend. I may even enjoy the hunt, more than the figure sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    I enjoy the hunt finding at the store than paying for something and waiting months and just getting it. Generally through the sales at target, big w you can get at a decent price. In recent years i picked up everything i wanted at retail.

In recent months for example picked up a blitzwing early on at kmart, you get that little buzz when you find something new. Even trypticon for the clearance price on weekend. I may even enjoy the hunt, more than the figure sometime.
    I do agree... the hunting is the best part.
    Was on holiday in Asia last week and POTP was everywhere.
    The dinobots strangely didn't appeal to me... I saw starscream and boy was he a step backwards IMO.
    Lots of cheap and nasty looking stickers on the figure.

Say, where did you find Tryppie for cheap?
    Mine hasn't been delivered by the store that shall not be named so I'm looking for one now.

Yep. It's all about the thrill of the hunt. Ordering means one doesn't get to keep the rest of the Ozformers community up to date on the retail front.