Page 293 of 515 FirstFirst ... 273283288289290291292293294295296297298303313 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Redbank Plaza Kmart had the 2x Topspin, Perceptor and Kup for $25.

Toyworld there has the Blurr and Soundwave Rid Warriors for $35.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Garden City ToysRUs has all of the Movie exclusives except Infernicus - which is the Deluxe Optimus 2-pack, DLX Skullitron, DLX Megatron, both Legion 2-packs.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Garden City ToysRUs has all of the Movie exclusives except Infernicus - which is the Deluxe Optimus 2-pack, DLX Skullitron, DLX Megatron, both Legion 2-packs.
    Thanks Griffin. I just went up tonight from the coast, and picked both the deluxes up. Skullitrin is SO awesome in person - I just love the head sculpt with his single beady red eye
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like CW Leader Starscream is $50 at Target.

Last Thursday, Kmart Sunnybank had a heap of the Rescue Bots Optimus trailer for $39.

And ToysRUs at Garden City, with most of the new Movie exclusives...

The price of Skullitron and Megatron is $40. Those shelf tags for $25 were for something else.

Haven't had a chance to get to Brisbane from Toowoomba since my fourth child was born earlier this year until today, wanted to grab those movie exclusives from Toys R Us at Garden City 'cause who knows when I'd be back, but Megatron had sold out ... bugger. Still three Skullitron's left, and plenty of the Optimus 2-packs and legion 2-packs. Didn't have time to go to Aspley unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by lfpnrg View Post
    but Megatron had sold out ... bugger. Still three Skullitron's left, and plenty of the Optimus 2-packs and legion 2-packs.
    That was really surprising, to disappear within 2-3 days, considering the price ($40), which is even more than their regular deluxe toys ($35).
    Maybe because they were placed above $25 shelf tags for some other product, and bought with other items, most people didn't realise that they were really charged $40.

The Skullitrons were still there today.

They got in the Rescue Bots Flip Racer single packs in the last few days, for $15 though (just about everywhere else has them for $12).

Also at Garden City, at BigW...
    I found some Movie toys near the Layby counter, and RID Legions in a wire basket near the registers.

And at Kmart Sunnybank, they finally got in the full wave 4 Generations toys (minus one Perceptor, which was the one I was missing). Plus the wave 2 Movie Transforming Titan Megatron, and two of the three RID Pez for just $1.75 each.

Barney the Purple Dinosaur is at BIG W Runaway Bay in the center isle. There were 9 of them (guessing one sold already?) but still scanning in at $298

Also a palette of Transformers Last Knight / Titan Returns and RID figures. There were EIGHT of Voyager Broadside (no other voyagers in section). All TLK were Wave 1 figures, sadly. So we will have to wait for them to clear first before we see restocks.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Trypticon is available and on sale at Springfield Big W.

If you are after Trypticon at Big W Gladstone we have 4 available for 8am tomorrow. We also have a bunch of Voyager Broadside's on a TLK display and also a ton of Getaway's, Twinferno's and one other from that wave I've forgotten on the reverse side of the TLK stand. TLK stuff is almost completely full.