Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I or Shouldnt I?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel-J View Post
    If you keep all your packagings, you know what I'm saying. Otherwise, just like me, you may just keep it in storage until you find a suitable place for them.
    I have just such a place. I call it 'the recycling bin'.

Leave them in there boxes for a short time to appreciate them, then OPEN them.

That's what I do anyway. Unless I can't resist opening onen straight away.

ahh i was going to ask juzmel about the rotf dels/scouts
    juzmel: where do you purchase a penknife from? what is it exactly?

ta

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Or do like some people do and open your new TFs slowly, like one a week. It means you can buy up in the sales and still have new Transformers to play with for the next few weeks/months and have some MISB for display for a while.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    ahh i was going to ask juzmel about the rotf dels/scouts
    juzmel: where do you purchase a penknife from? what is it exactly?

ta
    To answer your query , if I may juzmel? Penknife = Cutter from arts and craft stores or just your plain newsagent will have this among the school supplies.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

...you can even get them from supermarkets. They're also known as Stanley knives or box cutters. But ever since Car Robot came out in 2000 I've gotten into the habit of calling them "CUTTAH BEEEAAAAM!"

My advice is to open them and display them as an army. Buying doubles is just a waste of money that could be spent on different Transformers. Re: packaging, for boxed toys I cut out the front and backs and toss away the rest. For deluxes I carefully run a knife around the edge of the plastic so as not to damage the card then toss away all the plastic. You keep all the good bits, space is saved and you get to play with the toy...Good enough for me.

Open em up mate, I have BIB stuff and some BISB, but it's all stuff that is hard to come by, anything that can be found easly, is worth opening

open! i still have a few MISB but that's only because I don't have the time to open but I do sit them on the table, serving a reminder to open

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    To answer your query , if I may juzmel? Penknife = Cutter from arts and craft stores or just your plain newsagent will have this among the school supplies.
    hehe sure no worries. Thanks guys... yup Penknife = arts and crafts cutter.. same same. We just call them penknife back home..

Start opening your favourite one first!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!