Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red and blue eyes

Decepticon Guest

Default Red and blue eyes

X
    Last edited by Decepticon; 10th November 2012 at 11:31 PM.

The "colour coding" is only a cartoon/movie thing and even then not always (see Thrust for example).

I think Wreck-Gar had red eyes in the movie because his tribe attacked the Autobots (before they made good) so he had to look like he was bad. The new toy's colours are just using the more famous version of the character.

Spending too much time in the recharging chamber will have the same effect
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Decepticon Guest

OMG. First time I've heard of a personality destabilizer device! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    OMG. First time I've heard of a personality destabilizer device! Lol.
    The crazy devices they used in G1 are classics heheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I used to think that the more aggressive bots would have red eyes, and the more gentle bots had blue eyes, regardless of allegiance (since it's possible to be both good and aggressive, but I suppose I can't see how one can be "evil" and gentle, hahah).

There is far more variation in Transformers eye colour than there is in humans. 'Race' does not determine eye colour. (Plastic sprues and paint applications do.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I used to think that the more aggressive bots would have red eyes, and the more gentle bots had blue eyes, regardless of allegiance (since it's possible to be both good and aggressive, but I suppose I can't see how one can be "evil" and gentle, hahah).
    You never know when someone may be killing you with kindness... that's evil hehehehe

TBH, I didn't notice all this Blue/red eyes thing until I joined here coz some toys had yellow eyes ( Shockwave for instance - well technically metallic yellow) too, then light piping went on and everything went gray area there.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well Cyberfire Bumblebee from DOTM has red-eyes. But then again with a name like Cyberfire how can you not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    (Plastic sprues and paint applications do.)
    lol!

Grimlock is an interesting point here I think. Although look at how many G1 toys had yellow eyes, which featured in neither faction in the cartoon. Predacons for example.