Page 92 of 151 FirstFirst ... 72828788899091929394959697102112 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

wave 5 (Misfire, windblade, twin twist, wolfwire) were in belco kmart last night - I grabbed the first 3 and left the wolf (with hot rod and kup).

They seem to have the dinged up packages that others are reporting (not an issue for me) from other kmarts - wonder what happened that it was so widespread.

Not sure if this is news, or if it's a big surprise given the markup some times, but it looks like the Belconnen Myer store will be closing down sometime in the near future.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...-downs/8944142

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Logician View Post
    wave 5 (Misfire, windblade, twin twist, wolfwire) were in belco kmart last night - I grabbed the first 3 and left the wolf (with hot rod and kup).

They seem to have the dinged up packages that others are reporting (not an issue for me) from other kmarts - wonder what happened that it was so widespread.
    Dammit, must have been beaten to the punch by you by less than an hour

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Dammit, must have been beaten to the punch by you by less than an hour
    Sorry dude - quick and the dead! (I was there just before 6, had to pick up suit alterations so had an excuse to be right next door) - think I've seen some show up at target stores elsewhere in the country so that might start happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyGrimlock View Post
    Not sure if this is news, or if it's a big surprise given the markup some times, but it looks like the Belconnen Myer store will be closing down sometime in the near future.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...-downs/8944142
    Bit of a shame to cut out one of the stores for the regular search.

Wonder if they'll have any sort of clearance (but not sure they had any bots I wanted anyway)

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Logician View Post
    Sorry dude - quick and the dead! (I was there just before 6, had to pick up suit alterations so had an excuse to be right next door) - think I've seen some show up at target stores elsewhere in the country so that might start happening here.
    LOL, not even by 10 minutes then.

Any Trypticons left at any of the Big ws? No go at tuggers sadly, I would grab for the 208 if could find it !

thanks in advance !

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

there was one left at wodan last i checked.

I might have to go for a drive there tomorrow then. I had them called from the tuggers store today but they reckon they couldn't find it =-( I think i need to have a proper fanboy look lol
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sammc View Post
    I might have to go for a drive there tomorrow then. I had them called from the tuggers store today but they reckon they couldn't find it =-( I think i need to have a proper fanboy look lol
    thanks!
    Pretty sure they were in the Lego aisle in tuggeranong which is why they probably missed it. At least that's where they've been all the times I've checked.