Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: FansProject Cubrar red head

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That's better odds, but still, when you're buying a $100+ toy a random (and unappealing) variant that is something that will not appeal to all buyers, particularly when you can't inspect through packaging since it's all online orders.

I'm going to check when it hit my POL as I will think I will refund it an pull out of buying the set. Too many unknowns at this stage for me.
    Yeah, just opened mine up. You can't see until you open up the mouth. Although I didn't spend much time. Maybe you can look, but that's not going to help with BBTS. You could pull the whole "Goods not as described" with your credit card.

But if I'm not mistaken, once it hits your PoL, you can't pull out. You have to pull out before.

Jaydisc, is your head black or red? If you don't mind me asking.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Derp. Forgot to say. Black. AND YES I DO MIND YOU ASKING! (not really)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    But if I'm not mistaken, once it hits your PoL, you can't pull out. You have to pull out before.
    BBTS gives you like 15 days to cancel once it's in your pile of loot for store credit. Did that with Hasbro Jetfire and something else
    Last edited by Paulbot; 22nd December 2014 at 07:09 PM.

Did not know that. Thanks!

You may cancel unwanted items from your Pile of Loot within 15 days of purchase. Store credit will automatically be given.
    Damn it, it's 15 days to cancel and it's been in my pile of loot longer than that. Guess I'll have a Cubrar for sale in a month or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hey wait, in packaging he has a window flap right, but he's in beast mode? Can you see what colour the robot head is without opening it?
    I could have been a bit hasty in my judgement. Now that I've transformed him and know what to look for, I'll repackage him tomorrow and see what I can see. Watch this space!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

you can tell when you open the front panel flap.

Here's a link to an image where someone has shown how to spot it. (thin black circled area)

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...ur-4f0fstl.jpg

here is an image showing the black head variety

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/xg24lo9lmp3...50.07.jpg?dl=0

Nice. Will have to check out my spare.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Was gonna trade black for red, but then realized that having a red head still won't get him to G1 cartoon accuracy due to the red horns - plus the black head has really grown on me now (especially since the flame-thrower connections are really obvious on the red head)

Just really want a blue chested swoop. I'm really hoping I don't have to buy the exclusive and retail to get a blue swoop without chrome