Thread: United Reflector & Hardhead and other new JP figures

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default United Reflector & Hardhead and other new JP figures

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index...howtopic=90197

Good source and good info.

Are these United, or a new round of GDO's?

Obviously we're (finally) seeing use of those molds' unused heads that were pre built into the molds: Perceptor and Warpath.

These are a must-have.

I don't know how I'll afford three Reflectors though...

Reflector. About time.

I'd be cool with a non-Headmaster version of Hardhead.

But if the can make it a Headmaster, why not...?

Based on the prices, they are Deluxes... so I'm guessing Reflector could be a redeco of Perceptor, and Hardhead could end up being Warpath.

Details on the listing also give us names of a few more Arms Micron figures as well...

AM 36 - Thundertron (noted as MMOG, so could be a character in that game, instead of the TFPrime cartoon)
    AM 37 - Preview Optimus redeco (could mean the First Edition figure)

Also recently revealed is the AM 33 Darkest Megatron, which has the combiner sword Microns from the singles release.
    Plus a couple more store exclusive Arms Micron redecos mentioned - "Dark Guard Optimus" (December 1st) & "Unicron Darkness" (March 23rd).
    Last edited by griffin; 3rd November 2012 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Based on the prices, they are Deluxes... so I'm guessing Reflector could be a redeco of Perceptor, and Hardhead could end up being Warpath.

Details on the listing also give us names of a few more Arms Micron figures as well...

AM 36 - Thundertron (noted as MMOG, so could be a character in that game, instead of the TFPrime cartoon)
    AM 37 - Preview Optimus redeco (could mean the First Edition figure)

Also recently revealed is the AM 33 Darkest Megatron, which has the combiner sword Microns from the singles release.
    Plus a couple more store exclusive Arms Micron redecos mentioned - "Dark Guard Optimus" (December 1st) & "Unicron Darkness" (March 23rd).
    It's definitely the Perceptor and Warpath molds. We know both have extra heads premolded in and just waiting to be used. We know they're of Reflector and Hardhead, thanks to direct statements by Hasbro and pictures.

Should look good.

They're doing United and Generations?

To rephrase: the premold heads of Warpath and Perceptor are finally seeing use as intended:- as Hardhead and Reflector.

That must be almost all the premold heads out of the way now- Jazz and Kup's were used for Botcon and GDO exclusives

I also made an error. I forgot these are all likely to be called 'Generations' and not 'United'.

I'm hoping to get one TakTom Reflector, then hopefully Hasbro will also give it a release and I can buy two of them.

Spectro with the nicer paint, should look neat, show a subtle difference.

If Reflector comes out in a nice shade of black w/ grey this will be my Classics Magnificus