Thread: MP magnus troubles :/

Unhappy MP magnus troubles :/

So i just got my hands on a MP magnus today from TRU and the figures excellent but unfortunately there are 2 right thighs on the spike figure

it seems like a waste to replace the whole figure just for that bit so I'm wondering if there's anyway to get a replacement through Hasbro or someone?

Maybe take the piece back to TRU and explain the issue, sometimes when Toy Shops do returns for faulty goods they do not send them back to the supplier instead they retain the broken toys for part exchanges and or re-sale later as is. You may be able to convince them to swap the Spike with a faulty Magnus figure. Though truth be told with so few Magnuses going to each store it's unlikely a faulty Magnus will be available.

Alternatively because of the direct import arrangement TRU are currently employing to sell Takara MPs they may be able to engage Takara directly for a part replacement on your behalf.

Lastly if you ask nicely on here someone may be happy to give / sell theirs to you, some of the collectors here are not into accessories and will often sell them off (that's how I got my HA Mudflap)

All you can do is ask mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Alternatively because of the direct import arrangement TRU are currently employing to sell Takara MPs they may be able to engage Takara directly for a part replacement on your behalf.
    It's from Hasbro HK not TakaraTomy... and it's organised through Hasbro Australia, so it's usually lumped on the retailer to deal with faulty products.
    But talking it over with TRU first might work if they have any returned faulty figures, as they might be more accommodating to help.

Thanks for the info guys, I'll probably talk to TRU when I can and see what can be done last time I checked which wasn't long ago there were still two remaining possibly 3 (I lay buyed mine and just got it). Worst case senario I'll buy a replacement from someone, try and make my own or just leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Thanks for the info guys, I'll probably talk to TRU when I can and see what can be done last time I checked which wasn't long ago there were still two remaining possibly 3 (I lay buyed mine and just got it). Worst case senario I'll buy a replacement from someone, try and make my own or just leave it.
    Perhaps you could phone your local TRU and ensure that there's remaining stock, explain your predicament to them and ask them to reserve one until you can get there to exchange the toy.

All good now, got it exchanged for a new one