Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy 180s (from nay to yay and vice versa)

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post

More generally, there's a whole bunch of toys I once owned that I sold for space reasons and now regret.
    I think there are a few of us out there in that boat.
    When I sold my loose G1 Victory Leo and Star Saber it was around a year later that I just let out a great big NOOOOOOO!!!! About six months after that I was lucky enough to go to Japan and they were my two main goals, I found them and now I have two stunning, unplayed with, pieces of Japanese G1 glory

I missed the yay to nay part in my earlier post. My yay was every single Transformer ever made, to a huge nay, lucky all this happened before the movies but sadly not before animorphs Anyway, the collection has well and truly been updated since then with a lot of nays and me still having a roof over my head
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I wasn't interested in generations leader jetfire at all when he first came out, thought the voyager I had was fine but now I find myself wanting it, searching the boards for one for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Jilm101 View Post
    I wasn't interested in generations leader jetfire at all when he first came out, thought the voyager I had was fine but now I find myself wanting it, searching the boards for one for sale
    Check out Toys R Us, they have him for about $90 (well at least the one in Parramatta does)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

In the last week I've done a 360 on RID Minicon Sawback. I went from being only marginally aware of his existence, to finding out about this dogwolf and finding his artwork cute but having no interest in buying it. To seeing it in the store and thinking it was a great new concept for a Minicon/Tape and deciding to buy it, taking it with me towards the registers, only to change my mind and put it back to think about it some more, only to read online that he's a one step changer which has put off buying it altogether again.

I wasn't interested in generations leader jetfire at all when he first came out
    Blasphemy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Blasphemy!!
    But now I see the errors of my ways I have seen the light

Megatran Guest

I have a MISB Hasbro version I'm willing to let go. $50 + shipping. PM incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I have a MISB Hasbro version I'm willing to let go. $50 + shipping. PM incoming.
    And if for whatever reason you're willing to splurge to support a local retailer, Chaddy Toys R Us has about 3 of these.

Megatran Guest

Sold. Yah to nay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Blasphemy!!
    But it just feels so right.

Sold. Yah to nay.

But it just feels so right.

*Slowly grinds teeth in disgust*

At least Jilm101 comes up with the goods on this one. It's a beautiful piece and displays great in the box, mine is side by side with my MIB G1 Jetfire and looks fantastic.