Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy 180s (from nay to yay and vice versa)

I still prefer Voyager Jetfire. I do have both. But I just love the double show/toy homage on the Voyager plus I find it to just be a much more fun toy that packs more dollar value consisting that it sold for half the price of the Leader. I like Leader Jetfire, but I do prefer the Voyager.

I remember my Voyager Jetfire.
    Unfortunately I lost the tail piece so it's now incomplete
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Finally picked up my nay to yay! Well its actually more of a Toy 360 as it went from yay to nay for quite some time then back to yay but I guess this counts.

Generations Leader Jetfire. Was excited when it was announced as G1 Jetfire has always been a fave given he was the same as my VF1 which is one of the few toys which survived my play/cull many years back. The hollow nature and maximus chromus put me off for a while but now its back to yay, in hand and very nice!

All leader class toys are usually yay to nay's for me, I've picked up a few over the years from Energon, the move lines and others lines and quickly become disenchanted and sold them off. The only exceptions, Bayformer, ROTF Prime who though complex just felt like a toy worthy of the mantle Leader class. and to a much lesser degree ROTF Jetfire and Legends/CW Ultra Magnus are muffled yay's.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I still prefer Voyager Jetfire. I do have both. But I just love the double show/toy homage on the Voyager plus I find it to just be a much more fun toy that packs more dollar value consisting that it sold for half the price of the Leader. I like Leader Jetfire, but I do prefer the Voyager.
    Unsurprisingly given my stance on leaders, I agree.