Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of buying just two...

Default Thinking of buying just two...

I haven't bought any Transformers for a while and I'm thinking of caving into the Titans Returns goodness, but I only want one Decepticon and one Autobot.

I'm thinking Hardhead for the Autobot, and either Astrotrain or Galvatron for the Decepticon. I might also pick up the Titan Master heads cause they're cute.

Thoughts? Are these guys bad choices? What would you pick? Thanks
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I like to think of myself as a bit of selective collector, and (after skipping the meh of CW) have chosen Blurr as my Autobot, and Wolfwire as the con of the TR range.
    Based solely on my own tastes, various reviews, and seeing Voyagers in store.

Personally I was quite underwhelmed by Galvatron, and dont think much his alt modes. Astrotrain bot mode looks good. Alt modes, not so much.
    I think Hardhead seems a pretty solid choice tho!

Course, its all a bit subjective...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Perfect.... Until you mentioned The big G!

Hardhead's fantastic. Skullsmasher is the best Decepticon I've seen so far.

If I was only going to buy two, I'd buy Blurr and Wolfwire, and Hardhead and Skullsmasher would be my second choices..

Galvatron and Astrotrain give you extra play value with their third modes so they aren't bad choices, particularly if you're not a fan of the beast modes

Is Wolfwire the new Hasbro name for Weirdwolf? I haven't seen any reviews for him yet.

just quietly, Blurr > Hardhead.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Is Wolfwire the new Hasbro name for Weirdwolf? I haven't seen any reviews for him yet.
    It is, he's not out yet I think but I found a pictorial review here: http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...olfwire/36249/
    From just pictures I prefer my Fansproject not-Weirdwolf, but Wolfwire is not without his charms and since he wont be too expensive I'll probably pick one up

Well since it's just 2 from the line, if im reading it correctly. Why dont you get Fort Max and wait a bit coz there's going to be the upcoming Sixshot figure.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well since it's just 2 from the line, if im reading it correctly. Why dont you get Fort Max and wait a bit coz there's going to be the upcoming Sixshot figure.
    Ohhh Sixshot sounds exciting... but I'm not too impressed with Fort Max, TBH. I like Cerebros, but other then that because of all the new TR Leaders having Base Modes, he is basically an oversized, more expensive Leader.