Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wave 4 Titans Return toys now showing up in Australia

FINALLY... the last of the fourth wave of Titans Return toys have been found in Australia, some 3 months after they were first found in Asia and America.

UNFORTUNATELY.... it looks like the delay of getting Wave 4 here has meant that we missed out on the regular wave 4 assortment, and have instead received a REVISION wave 4, as only Quake and Krok have been found at a number of stores. (the full assortment of this revision case is not yet known, but it could be wave 3 toys filling out the rest of the case)

What about Topspin, Perceptor and Kup?
    There are not details (yet) about future case assortments beyond the regular wave 4 on the usual sites that list case assortments, so there is no information about if these three toys will see a return in future waves... but we just have to hope they will, as wave 5 has an odd number of new toys (Twintwist, Misfire, new Windblade), and I would think that Topspin would at least be re-released with Twintwist.

Until we know more, if you desperately want Perceptor, Kup and Topspin, perhaps look online for a reliable, affordable source.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Okay, screw RID. Just found Quake and Krok in Civic Target.

Edit: naturally, they're not in the system and don't scan. But eventually they found a code they could use.

But it raises the question - did they leave all the Autobots out the back, or do they only have half the wave?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Here you go. Hardly conclusive but still!

http://i.imgur.com/49bymHU.jpg

Yep. Seems wave 4 has been skipped and straight to revision case which only has Krok and Quake. Those 2 plus plethora of Breakaway and Twinferno

If this is the case, will just have to wait to go overseas and hopefully they go on sale there (though i dont feel optimistic i will find Kup there anymore)

Some new information that was posted up in the sightings section, verifying that these are a revision case of wave 4... and is actually the second revision case of wave 4, meaning we've missed two releases during the 3 months since wave 4 showed up in Asia and America.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    TRA GEN DELUXE TITANS RETURN AST W2R2 17

They're revision cases.

2 X KROK
    2 X QUAKE
    2 X TRIGGERHAPPY
    2 X TWINFERNO.

Just unpacked a box.

bowspearer Guest

Not seeing too much of a problem here. Kup is already getting a Legends release and it's likely that we'll see Topspin and Perceptor getting one too. I can't see TT not using a fully engineered mould when it's already sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some new information that was posted up in the sightings section, verifying that these are a revision case of wave 4... and is actually the second revision case of wave 4, meaning we've missed two releases during the 3 months since wave 4 showed up in Asia and America.
    Only my opinion, but that is a dumb case revision. We need more Twinfernos on the shelves like we need Galvatrons/Astrotrains/Sentinel Primes...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Ahhh Frustrating. History repeating itself with Aus missing out on TF's worth getting again . I bet we get every movie verse figure though
    The Targets I visit sure do have a lot of Twinferno already and as far as I know QLD hasn't even received any of the W2 17 Assortments which is only going to add to the shelf warming masses of this figure once the Krok's and Quake's are snapped up...

i just notice CoRDS just said he found kup in store. What does that mean then, because if were supposed to be getting a revision case then where does that come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Today i got TR kup from bigW
    MAS-01 prime from robotkingdom
    mp 29 shockwave from robotkingdom
    and mp35 from robotoybase

The rest of the Wave 4 case have now been found at BigW ($25) & Myer...

Quote Originally Posted by mharry View Post
    Here you go.

Has anyone seen Krok and Quake at Big W? I found Topspin and Preceptor today but none of the others from the non-revision case.