Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Power of the Primes toyline leaked

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Where are Starscreams arm combiner ports?
    On the inside of his forearms, they looks like normal cavitys for storing his fists in altmode at first but if you look closely you can see the clip. It's a bit clearer on the official photo where you can just see the grey coloured clip but the angle on the render isn't very helpful
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/07/20/p...-images-345162

I shared this idea with Tober and he thought I was crazy, but I'll share it here nonetheless:

Thunderwing and Star Saber will get Leader class figures in POTP. Like Rodimus Prime, they are made up of a Deluxe-sized figure (in this instance a jet) that plugs into the front of a larger jet-like trailer, akin to the original Thunderwing and Star Saber figures.

Apeface will get a Deluxe class triple-changer figure in POTP, transforming from ape, to jet, to robot.

The Deluxe portion of the Leader class Optimus Primal will be a retool/redeco of the Deluxe triple-changer Apeface.

The jet-mode of the Deluxe Primal figure will plug into the front of the jet-like trailer.

Thus, Primal won't be a gorilla hauling a trailer.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I've heard crazier ideas. that's for sure
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    nono, I know hes a combiner torso, I'm just wondering where the arm ports are? The leg (I assume?) ports are on the bottom of the robot mode legs, but idk where the arm ports are?
    I'm so sorry, I read that as 'why'. I'm... having a really shit day.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    I shared this idea with Tober and he thought I was crazy, but I'll share it here nonetheless:

Thunderwing and Star Saber will get Leader class figures in POTP. Like Rodimus Prime, they are made up of a Deluxe-sized figure (in this instance a jet) that plugs into the front of a larger jet-like trailer, akin to the original Thunderwing and Star Saber figures.

Apeface will get a Deluxe class triple-changer figure in POTP, transforming from ape, to jet, to robot.

The Deluxe portion of the Leader class Optimus Primal will be a retool/redeco of the Deluxe triple-changer Apeface.

The jet-mode of the Deluxe Primal figure will plug into the front of the jet-like trailer.

Thus, Primal won't be a gorilla hauling a trailer.
    Plausible (and pretty cool if it happens), but I'm not totally convinced that the Leader-class smaller components are Deluxe-class sized (they look a bit smaller to me so far), plus I suspect (and again could well be wrong) that the rumoured Apeface and Snapdragon molds would be Voyager size.
    I like your ideas though, and they definitely sound like something that could happen. And then I'd have to update my Thunderwing and replace my teeny-tiny Takara deluxe.

Those Dinobots will 100% totally combine.

Super happy to see Abominus!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Those Dinobots will 100% totally combine.
    That will annoy some people but I honestly don't mind if they do. I know they are not combiners but neither was Prime or Cyclonus and they got their own set. It would be fun to see it happen imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    I'm so sorry, I read that as 'why'. I'm... having a really shit day.
    <3 know the feeling, stay strong <3

I am so glad Cyber Batallion toys are continuing. I know a lot of collectors don't like the line, but these are massive toys compared to a deluxe class, and really quite fun for kids. Shock wave is going to be awesome.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post

I feel like if we get a Thunderwing they will just do a retool to the Black Shadow/Overlord mould. That said if we do get a Leader Thunderwing I will so be replacing both my Deluxe Black Shadow and Thunderwing.