Page 599 of 833 FirstFirst ... 579589594595596597598599600601602603604609619 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Big W Parkmore had one each of TR Voygaer Megatron and Optimus today. Kmart had a bunch of the wave 1 TLK stuff but no Barricades left. They also had one of the tall non transforming Rescue Bots "Epic" figures of Quickshadow.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did a tour around highpoint.

TRUespite a rather disappointing star wars range transformers are doing alright, HEAPS of wave 3 TR voyagers, plenty of TR sixshots and plenty of the TLK legions and deluxes and a box of the blind bags present

Myer:They had the wave 3 tr voyagers, but nothing else of interest

Target:TLK legions spotted but again, nothing else

Toyworld:Same as above

Zing:don't bother

And most kmarts have had a spattering of the TR wave 3 voyagers, the biggest trend is the megatron's being sold before the optimus primes...who'd of thought unpainted grey plastic would be more appealing than something with more visual impact, you'd think after deluxe blurr people would of been smarter than this (I wanna see if they do a g2 camo job one day lol)

KMart Southland has a couple Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Roadburn and Brawn on the pegs.

Default TRU Chadstone

TRY chady has lots of stock. Lots of Sixshots for 90 and lots of TLK deluxe but 35 is a rip off. Can't figure out how to upload a photo from the phone but they had lots of stock

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Did a tour around highpoint.

TRUespite a rather disappointing star wars range transformers are doing alright, HEAPS of wave 3 TR voyagers, plenty of TR sixshots and plenty of the TLK legions and deluxes and a box of the blind bags present

Myer:They had the wave 3 tr voyagers, but nothing else of interest

Target:TLK legions spotted but again, nothing else

Toyworld:Same as above

Zing:don't bother

And most kmarts have had a spattering of the TR wave 3 voyagers, the biggest trend is the megatron's being sold before the optimus primes...who'd of thought unpainted grey plastic would be more appealing than something with more visual impact, you'd think after deluxe blurr people would of been smarter than this (I wanna see if they do a g2 camo job one day lol)
    Thanks for the heads up, Hypnos. I intend to make my weekend a Prime Highpoint (pun definetly intended).

As of 7pm tonight
    Kmart Keilor has
    All the currently found TLK stuff: legions, one steps, armor up thungies, deluxe, tiny turbo changers, Titan changers. (tiny turbo changers are near the registers with all the other blind bags, everything else is in you section.)
    RiD activators sideswipe with Great Byte
    RiD legion Blurr and Bisk (so they'll probably be more widely abailabke in the coming weeks than just at woolies)
    RiD crash combiners SkyHammer
    TR legends Brawn and Roadburn (still 2 Brawns and 3 Roadburns left. 1 Brawn came home with me)

Found these two at BigW Southland.

They weren't scanning yet so ended up paying $20 each. Almost got them for $15 each.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinT View Post
    Found these two at BigW Southland.

They weren't scanning yet so ended up paying $20 each. Almost got them for $15 each.
    I saw blur, soundwave and wingblade with battlemask at big w morwell. But unlike your success they took it off me and took them all of the shelf. That annoyed me greatly considering they had them on the shelf.

One each of TR voyager Megatron and Optimus at K-Mart Brandon Park.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I saw blur, soundwave and wingblade with battlemask at big w morwell. But unlike your success they took it off me and took them all of the shelf. That annoyed me greatly considering they had them on the shelf.
    Differs from place to place depending on management and staff attitude, many a time I've argued with big w staff about price screw ups and they'd key in the code and let me go with the price I thought I saw, but these were younger staff who had no clue what they were doing.

Other's they'd search the whole store just because a single hotwheels car was missing its barcode (one of those odd promo cars) just to get the price confirmed.

I don't see the reason why they'd take it off you personally, makes sense for movie tie in stuff like an experience with the exclusive black series figure they had at toys r us (but they were able to hold it because, as I told them, no way would it be there for me on a Saturday since it was going on sale 2 days from when I found them and I had to work).

Did they least give a reason?