Page 106 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8696101102103104105106107108109110111116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Bought a Imperial Star Destroyer for $100, Red X-Wing $130, and At-At for $90 today at the BigW sale!

Nice one Omega! I called up 5 different stores in my area and none of them had the Red Five xwing .. Can i ask which store you got yours from?

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    First time post in this thread, Lego Ghostbusters!!!!!!
    Where did you buy yours?

Quote Originally Posted by lobbing View Post
    Nice one Omega! I called up 5 different stores in my area and none of them had the Red Five xwing .. Can i ask which store you got yours from?
    Riverton

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Riverton
    Cheers dude. I called riverton yesterday and they said they didn't have any in stock. Might be worth calling them again tomorrow. Hope you didnt buy the last one

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Where did you buy yours?
    At TRU @ Highpoint in Victoria, they had a special 20% discount coupon sale. It was a one day special deal.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

At TRU @ Highpoint in Victoria, they had a special 20% discount coupon sale. It was a one day special deal.
    Cool, I read about that coupon deal. Store specific TRU specials seem rare up here. Have you cracked it open yet? Haven't seen the movie in its entirety but still picked one up during the 20% off at Myer weekend sale. It's a bit closer to the US RRP.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Cool, I read about that coupon deal. Store specific TRU specials seem rare up here. Have you cracked it open yet? Haven't seen the movie in its entirety but still picked one up during the 20% off at Myer weekend sale. It's a bit closer to the US RRP.
    One of my all time fav movies! Cracked it open last night, built the team now to build Ecto-1
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I picked up the McLaren P1 from Big W today for $15. It's an awesome build for that price. I just wish it was the default orange colour that the real car comes in and not the more bland yellow. (I know Lego can't do the awesome pearlescent orange of the real car, but Lego orange would be better IMO.)
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

One of my all time fav movies! Cracked it open last night, built the team now to build Ecto-1
    My set is still sealed... maybe I should watch GB movie first

As for Speed Champions, the heavily stickered Ferrari looks pretty neat too.