Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: February Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    Together at last!
    Awesome photo. I like to think that is Galvatrons celebration party after destroying Ultra Magnus & tearing the matrix from his chest cavity like Kano ripping out a heart in Mortal Kombat.

Got this in the mail today

Sheet of metal Transformer logo stickers.
    (RTS Legends Megs is there to show how small these are )
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Wow nice score there especially the megatron - what store did you nab him from? How many more days hunting do you have?
    Got the two G1 items from Umeda Mandarake when I was with our resident Osaka OTCA member Odie. Could not resist the Megatron even though I already have him.

Still have one more day in Osaka before I take the train to Tokyo which I have seven days there and the good part is, the hotel I am staying at is one stop away from Akiba.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Got the two G1 items from Umeda Mandarake when I was with our resident Osaka OTCA member Odie. Could not resist the Megatron even though I already have him.

Still have one more day in Osaka before I take the train to Tokyo which I have seven days there and the good part is, the hotel I am staying at is one stop away from Akiba.
    Awesome! Heh know how that feels, cannot resist just one more -Good luck in Akiba that the best mandarake in my opinion. There is another shop there that had g1s in the window but it closed at 5pm the days I was there. Its on the way to mandarake from the station but thats all I remember

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    My Titan TPB Dark Star has arrived... from Amazon - it's a non mint condition copy- which was the cheapest in the list. Actually it's a UK library copy, still has the library borrwing slip attached in the first page

Unfortunately the local postie saw it fit to FOLD and JAM the parcel ( as it was not sandwiched in two hard cardbacks) in my letterbox which added a n offending crease in the very middle of it . This thing is soooo C4-5 in grade now.... Ah well Im just glad I have it... Ill most likely replace this with a far better one when I chance upon it in my internet trawling.
    That happened to me once. From then on when I deal with private sellers, I always emphasize to send the book/comic with a protective cardboard back or at least a 'do not fold' stamp.
    Last edited by kup; 7th February 2012 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Awesome! Heh know how that feels, cannot resist just one more -Good luck in Akiba that the best mandarake in my opinion. There is another shop there that had g1s in the window but it closed at 5pm the days I was there. Its on the way to mandarake from the station but thats all I remember
    Ill try and make most Mandarakes in the Tokyo area. Just hoping they aren't as expensive as Osaka atm.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

^^^ actually i found stuff in osaka were generally cheaper than Tokyo but that was years ago...

got these in the mail last week... very happy... bought them back b4 christmas!

Also thanks to tropisetron:

Quote Originally Posted by uteiki View Post
    ^^^ actually i found stuff in osaka were generally cheaper than Tokyo but that was years ago...

got these in the mail last week... very happy... bought them back b4 christmas!

Also thanks to tropisetron:

Especially liking g2 sideswipe.. nice finds

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Especially liking g2 sideswipe.. nice finds
    Yeah, G2 Sideswipe is my favourite of the G2 repaints -- but for whatever reason he was a peg-warmer (which was good, cos I got him heaps cheap when stores slashed prices to try to move dead stock ). The massive hurt-your-eyes neo green gun is an eyesore... but hey... it was the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Soundwave or Soundblaster?
    New Soundwave.