Page 230 of 515 FirstFirst ... 210220225226227228229230231232233234235240250 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Toys r us aspley had about 3 sets of reissue insecticons

Coles Runaway Bay has Robots in Disguise Legends Wave 2, including 2x Grimlock, 1x Sideswipe. I already had them so passed, but its good to see wave 2 on the shelf
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

At Woolworth Sunnybank this week arrived a box of Kreo and a box of Tiny Titans.

The Kreo is wave one from 2014 (wave 2 is the really rare set) for $4, while the Tiny Titans are wave 2 from this year.

The Clash of the Transformers 2-packs are NOT at Garden City TRU as of this afternoon.
    (they are listed in their computer as Class of the Primes, which could be an error on their part)

They did have some MP Star Sabers and Reissue Insecticons on the regular shelves (all with their security devices roped up on them)... and still about 6 Stingers.

Was chatting with the guys at Macgregor My Toys, asking about Wave 2 Combiner Wars, they said August is what they're hearing, though when I mentioned Big W and Myer having Deluxes, they said it shouldn't be far off then.

Saturday...
    Still no Clash 2-packs at TRU, but I was surprised to see that there was only one Insecticon 3-pack left after seeing 3 there the day before.
    The box is so big, and since they are sealed by those security devices, people must be buying them thinking they are bigger.
    I did end up buying the last of the Angry Birds Bumblebee Blast Launcher sets from Mr Toys Macgregor. They have a lot of first wave GEN & RID on the shelves.

Also found this at JB Hifi last Friday - the boxset of the first four Rescue Bots DVDs, for $16. (that's almost the same price as a single volume when they first get them in)

I was looking for Volume 6 (the first volume for Season 2), but they didn't have them in, nor did they appear to have any stock left in the system to order more in. It was as if they were already sold out nationwide, along with Volume 5.
    That might sound great for the series to keep being released, but it isn't good if they have cut back the units so much that people won't be able to find anything after Volume 4.

Garden City Toys R Us have 2 MP Starsaber left at $299. Little too much to justify getting

ToysRUs at Garden City must have restocked their Insecticons, as they had three in stock again.
    Nothing else new though... still no RID Clash 2-packs.
    They still have about 6-7 Stingers.

Target didn't have anything new either... except the Angry Birds Bumblebee Blast set for $39 that was previously only at Toyworlds for $40 six months ago.

BigW was almost completely empty of Transformers, which is odd that stores are letting themselves run down of stock, despite RID being new and the popularity of Generations.

The latest volume of Rescue Bots DVD (S2 V2 - Space Bots) was at Target for $13, which was officially released yesterday.

Cairns Toys R Us now has RID clash packs