Page 460 of 833 FirstFirst ... 440450455456457458459460461462463464465470480 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Is the devy still there? I don't care too much about the box as long as devy himself is intact
    It was still there when I left the store @1pm today. Located at the TF stand.

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Can you remember which deluxes they had?
    Bumblebee, Starscream, Vertebreak, Knockout, Arcee

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    It was still there when I left the store @1pm today. Located at the TF stand.
    Just got down to watergardens to check, it's gone now :/

Big W Geelong called me today and said they were putting my Devestator away. I went in tonight and they had it at the laybuy department. However the lady looked confused and her coworker said they weren't in yet and no one had seen them. I was getting pretty pissed off at this point but remained calm, and eventually they found it.

There were no others in the store that I could see. I also wonder why it is the stock only seems to be trickling in?

And now for something non Devastator related
    Kmart Melton has wave 3(?) RiD one step changers: Fixit, Fracture, Drift and Thunderhoof for $19ea

Crapload of BH deluxes at Big W broad meadows yesterday. Didn't see any CW Devy.

Few AoE Hounds in the drop zone for $12. Probably the flip attack ones.

Where can i go to get Wave 2 of CW?? I can only find wave 1 and with devastator here i think they skipped a wave (3)

Myer Geelong had some wave 2 Deluxes, perhaps check your local one? Their sale is on for another 2 weeks or so too

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Just got down to watergardens to check, it's gone now :/
    Sorry mate. I grabbed the 2nd last Devastator for another board member. In hindsight, I perhaps should have moved the last remaining one to an obscure location in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Sorry mate. I grabbed the 2nd last Devastator for another board member. In hindsight, I perhaps should have moved the last remaining one to an obscure location in the store.
    Ah, that's fine. As long as it was another board member that got it and not some scalper
    I'll keep looking around for one

Megatran Guest

At Watergardens Shopping Centre, there is a TF Rescue Bots kiddies carousel (merry go round) consisting of Optimus, Bumblebee & Heatwave.