Page 234 of 515 FirstFirst ... 214224229230231232233234235236237238239244254 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    BigW Garden City got in their $10 Beast Hunter Deluxes, and as noted by other people, it is just the fourth wave of Arcee, Vertebreak, Knockout with Bumblebee and Starscream.

ToysRUs have received the Ultra Megatronus $60, and 10 boxes of the Platinum Edition Blaster & Perceptor sets for $200 each.

With the 20% off voucher this weekend that brings the Blaster/Perceptor pack to what I think is a very good price, imho, even $200 isn't so MP price level insane
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    With the 20% off voucher this weekend that brings the Blaster/Perceptor pack to what I think is a very good price, imho, even $200 isn't so MP price level insane
    TRU Aspley has the insecticons and Blaster/Perceptor, though one guy bought 2 of each as I was walking out. They have wave 1 CW stuff, but didnt see any star saber or I could've been tempted to buy it to stop myself from hunting hasbro devi. They also had one $129.99 Bluestreak... near the counters

Quote Originally Posted by aduthie1980 View Post
    Not my photo but these were found in Myer Brookside
    Thanks for this siting. I'm often there on a Sunday and quickly do the rounds after shopping; did the rounds before shopping yesterday. Only a single of each was still there... well were still there . None left now. (Also, for anyone interested, found that Myer applies the greater of the 2 conflicting discounts to the items - so the $5 off sale price was ignored and the 50% off second full price toy was applied).

Also, (not sure whether to apologise for this one) but if anyone on here may have hidden the last Devastator in the preschool section behind the large, stacked Fisher Price Little People sets... The minion at the front desk said they were out of stock (sold out on opening on Thursday), but my wife found him hidden there when she went to have a look for some bargains for our little man. I have him now too if you were heading back for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post

Also, (not sure whether to apologise for this one) but if anyone on here may have hidden the last Devastator in the preschool section behind the large, stacked Fisher Price Little People sets... The minion at the front desk said they were out of stock (sold out on opening on Thursday), but my wife found him hidden there when she went to have a look for some bargains for our little man. I have him now too if you were heading back for him...
    hahah Cold as ice!

Nah dont apologise, hiding is jerk behaviour.

Runaway Bay Big W didn't get Devestator, but they have Beast Hunters. They're not in the toy Isle, but rather on a display stand as you walk around the store (between toys and electronics)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Got around to a few stores while out on errands today

Castletown Target

- Generations Legends (Bombshell, Windcharger, Thundercracker)
    - AoE Deluxes (Dinobots + Hot Shot)
    - 1 RiD Strongarm
    - I think a few RiD 3-steps? I'm not too sure on what they were
    - Hero Mashers of all lines
    - Generations Leaders (Megatron, Armada Megatron)

Castletown Big W

- Generations Legends (Only Thundercracher) discounted to $10
    - RiD Deluxes (Optimus Prime, Steeljaw)
    - RiD Mega Optimus
    - Beast Hunters Deluxes - lots of stock here, idk where they were keeping it

Toys r Us Charters Towers Road

Plenty of stock for the larger classes

- Generations Deluxes (Wave 1)
    - AoE Deluxes (Stinger plus a few others)
    - 1 Beast Hunters Deluxe
    - 1 RiD clash pack (Megatronus vs Optimus)
    - Generations Voyagers (Wave 1)
    - Generations Leaders (Jetfire, I'm pretty sure a saw a Megatron)
    - Beast Hunters Leaders (Didn't get any names down, sorry)
    - AoE 2-packs (Grimlock evolution, possibly more)
    - 1 Masterpiece Bumblebee
    - 1 Masterpiece Star Saber
    - 1 Masterpiece Bluestreak
    - 1 Masterpiece Prowl
    - 2 Masterpiece Sunstorms
    - Plus a bunch extra, I had to leave before I got everything down

Heaps of Rescue Bots toys at Sunnybank Kmart. I think only a quarter of their toys were not Rescue Bots.

There were about a dozen figurine packs, half a dozen convertibles, about 10 Epic figures, about 10 large Heatwaves and about half a dozen Optimus with Trailer.
    Other Transformers were two Gen Deluxe toys, four Gen Voyagers and about a dozen RID toys, which were 1-step, 3-step and Legions. (this included the new Mega 3-step Optimus for $69)

One thing that was new was the Convertible Rescue Bots Bumblebee, which is in the new style packaging that someone else had found a Salvage toy in a couple days ago in Sydney.

And a photo from the other day at ToysRUs Garden City, of the Ultra Megatronus toys that were all in the over-shelf area and none were down where anyone could find them.

For those looking for Devasator at Big W, two units at Chermside store.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    For those looking for Devasator at Big W, two units at Chermside store.
    Hi everyone, I am new to the forum.

Thanks Kovert! I grabbed one of them after a disappointing Saturday being unable to get one.

Does Garden City Tru still have the exclusive legends two packs? I'd drive up if I were sure of getting Megatron, but it's a lousy trip back if empty handed
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!