Page 126 of 168 FirstFirst ... 106116121122123124125126127128129130131136146 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Ironically, I purchased more of 3rd party stuff now than official ones...
    even overseas...

Omnigonix Spinout, I cancelled my PO on him coz the execution of this figure is SH%"*! basically, but he looks so good when in steady poses. Shame really... but I got him at reduced price so I bought it.

MP Reximus Prime - aka Oversized Grimlock... finally! proper sized IMO, has got everything the original has , silvery colored , the chrome isn't flaky too. Quite heavy and bulky, plus his light up feature stays on until you press the switch again to turn it off. I didn't notice the chomping action on the original but I did on this one, so I checked the original MP grim as soon as I came back and yep , MP Grim has a chomping action as well albeit weak...one gripe, the tail parts are loose in bot mode and tend to flop, I can live with that. he stays in Dino mode anyways and is immune to Wheelie's attacks, unlike MP Thundercracker lol

Then there are these guys. they're big figures, I had to get them out of packaging or else I wont fit anything in my luggage...I only wish... they made all 5 as such, they are the foil to my BA Engineer General

and newly arrived from Chimungmung

X Transbots Krank and Boost....

Almost broke Krank's side mirrors trying to put the in place.. grrrr... I only wish they make their own version of Brawn coz the Badcube one is already gone or if you can find one is pricey as heck. Ill get their Beachcomber version next payday hehehe... complicated transformation they may have , but I like em... also got KFC Remix ( Rosanna, complete with the hhearts tattoo) and poseable hands replacements for MP Ratchet... who I'm still waiting for to arrive ( cmoooon BBTS FEDEX!)

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

2 of the oversize KO Combiner Wars Powerglide figures.

The plastic quality is pretty good, the design is just as great as the CW figure (a favourite of mine from recently releases) and he's the perfect size in 'bot mode to stand next to MP Bumblebee.

A little loose (a clear band is currently keeping his wing assemblies vertical in robot mode) but very worthwhile as a MP stand in, particularly given the recent trend for more animation-type MP figures.

Oh, and the unpainted MP-5 Megatron that Lena is currently selling on eBay. A nice curiosity for the money.

Picked up FT Willy from Just bots this arvo, wow what a figure. Not one problem with it at all.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Stop taking pics of the boxes Crank! Show us the figure.
    Spiderken Away!

Damn I do want that figure. Imo he looks better than MMC that looks like an oversized CHUG

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17
    Stop taking pics of the boxes Crank! Show us the figure.

Here you go mate.

Awesome. Just awesome

I wonder if Ace San will have a stall and have this figure as well as Arkose (not Beachcomber)in his stall at the Penrith fair?

I'd rather pay him and have the figure there already than go online to buy , with the dollar as it is.... guess I'll see come Sunday... if there's any left by midday.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

That FT Hound looks great.

How do you find the transformation, I've heard he is a little bit difficult to transform. The only thing that really stayed my hand from ordering one.

Again though looks spot on display wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed
    That FT Hound looks great.

How do you find the transformation, I've heard he is a little bit difficult to transform. The only thing that really stayed my hand from ordering one.

Again though looks spot on display wise.
    Not to bad, it is difficult in some parts as the instructions are not to clear. But if you take your time it totally works well. I recommend ordering this if Has/Tak aren't going to do one.

Looks great in display mode although he could have been a little taller I think. But looks great on the MP shelf.