Page 135 of 168 FirstFirst ... 115125130131132133134135136137138139140145155 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    But you have to open them and run through the transformation in case there are any QC issues! Otherwise you might miss your return/refund window
    It's X-transbots of course theres going to be qc problems they should start advertising them with the toy

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Or be a MISB collector and never worry about QC again
    That's just crazy talk

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    It's X-transbots of course theres going to be qc problems they should start advertising them with the toy
    My Scourge was problem free. Feet are a by of a pain to transform but otherwise a damn fine Masterpiece version of the character!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

But you have to open them and run through the transformation in case there are any QC issues! Otherwise you might miss your return/refund window
    I had a quick look at Andras and Curse. No transforming though lol. They are lighter than I thought they'd be. A good thing I guess. Love that batteries come installed for the lasers in hover mode

My Scourge was problem free. Feet are a by of a pain to transform but otherwise a damn fine Masterpiece version of the character!
    That's good to hear! I've got mine coming next month. I was only going by the less than impressive transformations I've had with 4 of their other offerings! Still refusing to transform appolyon!

Just pre-ordered Weijiang M02 Hound from ToyBento. Looks awesome and has the gut built in as well as extra weapons, dog tags and a cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Just pre-ordered Weijiang M02 Hound from ToyBento. Looks awesome and has the gut built in as well as extra weapons, dog tags and a cigar.
    I don't like movie stuff, but damn I just went and looked at him and he is magnificent

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I don't like movie stuff, but damn I just went and looked at him and he is magnificent
    I really like him, but damn it, im going with that KBB big beer belly bastard, he's the geen i like, lesser quality than the wei jiang ones, but he's also nice and big and like half the price.

If the weijiang "latest model!" was in the nice green and OS, I'd get that, I mean OS OS the KBB size, not just the regular os as I dont have any other movie toys (except the official hound, same toy model) to scale with or care about.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

This week i got Mp10v and Unique toys Allen (springer)

oh my this thing is chunky and solid i freaking love it.

and mp10v is just the cutest little thing

I got the camo version that came with the AOE Blu-Ray Japanese release. It is close to the WeiJang one I ordered. It has black guns as well.

I like how the ankle holsters are on the outside of the WeiJang as well.

Iron Factory's Lord Scorpion finally arrived, its their largest bot yet and to be honest i thought it was gonna be larger lol

It is extremely well made and on par with some of the best of IF bots.

Look wise while it is based on the comic version, its prob the most G1 toon looking triple changer Scorponok around, bot mode, base mode and Scorpion mode all included.

Last edited by aching878; 15th November 2016 at 05:58 PM.