Page 140 of 152 FirstFirst ... 120130135136137138139140141142143144145150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1520

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    What does that mean for the Hayne 38 jersey?

Not going to brag about the Rams beating the 49ers. Good to win but watching that game, we still have a lot of work to do.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Not going to brag about the Rams beating the 49ers. Good to win but watching that game, we still have a lot of work to do.
    Yeah, when a team in ranked 31st out of 32 teams in the power rankings, it's not really a bragging moment At least with Hayne on the PS (where he should have been all along), things have returned to normal and there's still a chance the Niners might come out for a preseason game next year *fingers crossed* Funny thing, when he was cut on Saturday his jersey was half price in the official store. Now he's re-signed, it's back up to full price. It's all about the $$$.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Headline "49ers dump Hayne, Channel 7 dumps 49ers". That's fine, I dump Channel 7. They have heard of the internet right? I'll just download the games from there... like I do for all my TV shows. Idiots! Just shows the Aussie bandwagon mentality
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Sounds like the 'Fumbler from Down Under' could be returning home. Disappointed if we don't get a game here but not really surprised how this panned out.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Hope Hayne has improved his pass blocking otherwise our pass rush could make him look quite silly this weekend.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Megatran Guest

The Matildas (women's AUS soccer team) are on fire in the Olympic qualifying tornament. First a 3-1 win over Japan on Monday then a 9-0 win over Vietnam today.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    The Matildas (women's AUS soccer team) are on fire in the Olympic qualifying tornament. First a 3-1 win over Japan on Monday then a 9-0 win over Vietnam today.
    One of the Matildas actually works for my company but is not touring at the moment due to the concussion rule that they have in effect - basically if they've suffered a concussion in the last 3 months, and they suffer another one within that 3 months, they automatically have to sit out 8 months for rehab and treatment. So she's sitting out the current tour so she'll be ready for Rio.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Megatran Guest

It's unfortunate that some athletes have to work second (& third) jobs just to realise their dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    It's unfortunate that some athletes have to work second (& third) jobs just to realise their dream.
    And others can shrug off a $125,000 fine for being a tool.

Such a shame that our female athletes in general, hockey players and many many more sports that win us gold medals, tournaments and trophies get nothing, while soccer and football players who put club before country get far too much.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)