Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toyworld TW-H01 Hardbone aka I can't believe it's not Hardhead

He's pretty damn impressive looking like Hegemon before him. A good toy no real big complaints, only minor ones.

I found a few of his joints a little on the loose side like Hegemon too, however nothing serious so far.

I'm glad the weird transparent yellow muzzle on his main cannon is removable, I think it looks better without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    He's pretty damn impressive looking like Hegemon before him. A good toy no real big complaints, only minor ones.

I found a few of his joints a little on the loose side like Hegemon too, however nothing serious so far.

I'm glad the weird transparent yellow muzzle on his main cannon is removable, I think it looks better without it.
    I agree, he is pretty good despite the minor joint flaws but he can still hold a pose with pretty decent articulation.

In regards to criticism, the headmaster is a little lame. The Headrobots Hothead headmaster is better with more playability despite both sharing similar flaws. Although the Hardbone head is a bit better articulated, the X-1 Code headmaster is more innovative when it comes to the gimmick due to the auto-hiding face.

At first I didn't like the yellow muzzle but it grew on me so don't mind it.

Overall, a fine toy, worth getting. Only sorry to see the same minor flaws as Hegemon transitioning to this toy when they should have been easily refined.

So my ultimate question is, is it worth it? I have the other headmasters on order, and i guess this one would fit in well with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    So my ultimate question is, is it worth it? I have the other headmasters on order, and i guess this one would fit in well with them.
    Aesthetically Hardbone looks quite similar with FP's Code X, particularly in vehicle mode. Hardbone is a good deal taller though he is a space tank so that doesn't bother me to much. The headmaster companions are about the same size, however Code's does look a bit better and ever so slightly taller.

AS FP have released no word about their own Hardhead toy, it seems like this one is meant to fit the gap. Though I still wonder who is going to release Highbrow.

Admittedly I think FP might be able to do a little better, however on his own merits Hardbone is an excellent toy.

Hoping this image works off my twitter feed, but hardbone does look glorious with the IDW/cartoon faced Headrobots hothead!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

I ordered this on a whim yesterday, after forgetting entirely that I started this thread.

Looking forward to it.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.